Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

When can I test? *UPDATE*

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:36 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

A little back story. I ovulated July 29th, 30th, 31st, August 1st. We BD'ed July 29th night, July 30th morning and that night. (so Sunday and Monday) that Thursday (August 2nd) I had some light cramping in my lower middle stomach above my pubic bone. Friday (Augst3rd) the cramping was a little worse, but not painful, just noticable. Continued cramping to date. Monday (August 6th) I had a little pink when I wipped and it was only that one time. I am due to start my period August 14th (Tuesday) SO when is the earliest I can test with a semi accurate result? Does it seem like I could be PG? Thanks for any input ladies.

I tested today at 3:00pm. With a First Response. And..............

BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like my eggo is preggo and accordign to my calculations I am due April 23rd :)

I'll try to add a picture so y'all can tell me what you think 

by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Byrd15
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this

10 DPO and up. :)

DaniJones86
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Quoting Byrd15:

10 DPO and up. :)

so when is that? lol is 10dpo from the first day or the last day, or from the last day I had sex? 

orangeshirt
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:52 PM
You only ovulate on one day, so the day after that is considered 1dpo.
VioletPlacebo
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 1:28 PM

You and I are in the same boat except for our BD days. I've been having a bunch of cramping and spotted on Saturday-Monday but AF isn't due until the 14th.  I'm testing on Friday and Tuesday if AF doesn't show up. *crossing fingers for both of us!*

DaniJones86
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Right but is that Sunday or Monday, because you have 3-5 fertile days. So what day would be considered my ovulation day? I had some side cramping Monday so I'm guessing that would be the O day? Sorry this is sometimes confusing to me lol

Quoting orangeshirt:

You only ovulate on one day, so the day after that is considered 1dpo.

DaniJones86
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 1:40 PM

And so that means I can test Tomorrow? Or on Day 11? And should I use a cheapie test or a FRER

orangeshirt
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:00 PM
O would be your last fertile day, if you aren't temping or using OPKs that's as good as I can guess. So you would be 7 dpo today. Test Saturday.
Quoting DaniJones86:

DaniJones86
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Thanks so much for your help :)

Quoting orangeshirt:

O would be your last fertile day, if you aren't temping or using OPKs that's as good as I can guess. So you would be 7 dpo today. Test Saturday.
Quoting DaniJones86:

DaniJones86
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Bump for update

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN