Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

so confused what to think...

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 7:33 AM
  • 13 Replies
I am ten days late for my monthly but im getting a negative on the tests. I know to see the doc but i have to find a new one cuz my ob moved out of the country. Everyone keep saying it maybe stress...its not stress! Anyway is anyone going threw anything similar or has any advice besides see a doc.
Amber S.
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 7:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cnlsmommy
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 7:39 AM
It really could be a million different things- changes in diet, exercise, stress, sometimes it just happens, illness. Look back over your last month and look for any thing that could have been different for you. Sometimes it's something really little that we didn't give a second thought at the time. Also, are you recently off bc?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lil_mama23
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 7:42 AM
I've never taken bc and i haven't had anything bad happen this year so far. My diet hasn't changed i haven't started anything new and i haven't been sick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
autum713
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 7:46 AM
I know u don't want to go to the doctor but u really should. Something is def goin on. It could b pcos or thyroids or a few other things... do u know when u ovulated?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krissy920
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 8:37 AM

Last month i  skipped a cycle and its never done that before ever. It just started back today on the expected date like it had never missed a beat. There are many things that can mess with a cycle and a few of them are worth talking to a dr about, specially if you are TTC.

lil_mama23
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:09 PM
I've had my thyroid checked it was fine. Imma schedule an apt next week. See what's going on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
allisondanielle
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:43 PM

its happened to me multiple times.. except i rarely have periods. but ill start to excited cause im late and so ill think maybe im preg. then take a test, get a neg, and then start within two weeks. if you think you're preg, you'll def be late. its the worst tease in the world.

sourchick2
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:24 AM

My last cycle was 12 days late. For no reason! I was like you wasn't really stressed no new diet or exercise or illness. But alas she burned me and showed then! lol I took 3 bfn tests and was waiting till 14 days late to test again but I didn't make it! lol FX for you I would hope its your bfp!! If not Fx af comes soon so you can start on the next cycle!!! :) (Oh I didn't want to go to the doctor either, dunno why I just didn't want to at the time I was a lil moody, emoitonal shoulda known af was coming lol but she showed up on her own and there was no stopping her. GL)

MasterAtArms
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:33 AM

I'm sorry I have no advice to bring to the table, I don't have regular cycles. Good luck!

emtmomtwo
by Jessica on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:05 PM

maybe you didnt ovulate this month?

GwenMB
by Gwen on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Quoting emtmomtwo:

maybe you didnt ovulate this month?

Yes, you could be having an annovulatory cycle.  Or you could have O'd a lot later than normal.

Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)