Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

After a chemical pregnancy

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 9:13 AM
  • 3 Replies
So about 2 and 1/2 months ago we had a chemical pregnancy. And I got soooo excited and my anxiety was probably what caused the baby to not attach. I have been feeling better lately because I saw that as a glimpses of hope. You know the realisation that things are working. But, now my periods have been different, way different! My doctor didn't say we had to wait to keep trying. So I have heard that some women's bodies are different and that it takes time for birth control ( the pill) to really leave your system and get your body back to "normal". So my periods might be getting back to what they were when I was a teenager before the pill. And now I am having cramps a week before my period which isn't the norm. I usually have them 1-2 days before. So I am not sure what is going on with my body. I just wish I didn't care as much and I could really just let it happen! But I can't seem to shake this:( Any advice on how to calm down or how to just let it happen would be great. I have even done acupuncture... 7 times!
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Byrd15
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 10:01 AM

Im hoping it looks up soon and you get a BIG BFP!!!! Sticky baby dust!!!!

X.Rukia.X
by Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this

After bc is stopped on average it takes 3-12months to get pg.  Try to keep yourself distracted with daily activitives.  And don't test early!!!  That way you won't catch a chemical IF you do have one.  They are VERY common and more and more women are getting caught up in this mess and getting hurt due to early testing. ......I was one of them in June.

Mandy1024
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 3:02 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)