Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

heartbroken

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:17 AM
  • 14 Replies
So heartbroken for our friends tonight. They have been in Virgina since July 23 waiting for the birth of the baby they were adopting. She was born Aug. 4 and they found out today that the birth mom decided to keep her. On one hand they had a feeling this was going to happen because it was taking so long but they are so hurt and angry right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sourchick2
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Ouch. Im sorry for your friends! That has to be so rough to go thru. FX for them that they get paired up with their baby soon!! 

Trying4BabyNum3
by Gold Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:19 AM
WOW!!! I would b angry & heart broken also.....I wish them the BEST :-)
ohmandy
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:24 AM

thats horrible.  i was adopted and my mom told me how she just waited for my birthmom to take me back... it must be a horrible thing.  im so sorry!

MasterAtArms
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:30 AM

I'm so sorry that happened! I'm sending prayers their way. I can't even begin to imagine the heartbreak they're feeling right now. I pray that will find, and take home, their baby soon.

lbrummett
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:34 AM
Thank you everyone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mz.juice23
by Gold Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:50 AM
Urgh the down side of adopting. I'm so sorry for them :( i hope they don't give up and keep trying. I wish them nothing but the best of luck and I'm praying for them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
waitingmommy12
by Eva on Aug. 11, 2012 at 2:03 AM
1 mom liked this

That is very sad indeed, but also it could be a blessing in disguise... God must have another plan for that child maybe that baby was sent to save someone maybe the mother needs that child and God has other plans for your friends as well there are so many children out ther waiting for loving parents maybe there is another baby that needs your friends as a mommy and daddy more than that baby did and tell your friends they are truely admirable it takes very very strong people to decide to adopt!

waiting123
by Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 4:38 AM

im sorry

lbrummett
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 5:23 AM
They wanted prayer to get through the anger. They know God has a child out there for them.

Quoting waitingmommy12:

That is very sad indeed, but also it could be a blessing in disguise... God must have another plan for that child maybe that baby was sent to save someone maybe the mother needs that child and God has other plans for your friends as well there are so many children out ther waiting for loving parents maybe there is another baby that needs your friends as a mommy and daddy more than that baby did and tell your friends they are truely admirable it takes very very strong people to decide to adopt!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
waiting123
by Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 5:40 AM

prayingpraying for them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN