Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Maybe? I don't know :( *UPDATE*

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 7:40 PM
  • 13 Replies
My husband and I have been ttc since March. I haven't gotten my period since March cause I am irregular. I have been testing every 2 weeks but each one has been negative. So about a month ago I decided to stop testing and let nature take it's course. Last Saturday I got really sick with fever and nausea. I was about 80% better by Monday. But I noticed that I started to have a lack of appetite and a hardening pain across my abdomen. Similar to when I was pregnant of my oldest who is now almost 4 yrs. My husband got me a pt today and well I peed on the stick :P It has the negative sign for sure but I do see a faint line creating the positive sign. DH says I am just seeing things. That the faint line is just the watermark of where the positive sign is supposed to be. I tried taking a picture of the pt but I don't know if something is wrong with my stupid camera cause all the pics turned out blurry :( Has anyone had this problem? He got me the 2 pack so I am gonna wait till tomorrow morning to take the 2nd test. I wanna get excited but I am holding back.
***Well I took the other pt this morning and the same thing happened only that the line was a tiny bit darker and this time dh did see it. I am also starting to think that it could have been a evap but that had never happened to me. So DH wants to be POSITIVE and bought me a Clear Blue Easy Digital test. Unfortunately I don't feel the urge to pee right now :( Has anyone ever had a false pos. or a false neg. using the digital tests? I have never used one so I don't know.***
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 7:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sourchick2
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:04 PM
Hmmm. Fx its a bfp!!! Sry never had this problem my tests are always obviousally bfns lol. Gl! And baby dust!! Wish u could get a pic a lot of ladies are good at looking at tests on here!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazy_mommyof2
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:11 PM
I am not so good with the ttc terminology. Bfp and bfn means?
Quoting sourchick2:

Hmmm. Fx its a bfp!!! Sry never had this problem my tests are always obviousally bfns lol. Gl! And baby dust!! Wish u could get a pic a lot of ladies are good at looking at tests on here!! :)

emtmomtwo
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:40 PM

bfp=big fat positive  bfn=big fat negative

If you post a picture then we could give you better feedback. :)

Latvia
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:46 PM

from your description it sounds like you possibly used blue dye test. Those are famous for their evap lines... so i wouldn't trust is much, even if there truly is a line. But fingers crossed and hopefully this is it for you! Wait a little longer and test again!

Quoting crazy_mommyof2:

I am not so good with the ttc terminology. Bfp and bfn means?
Quoting sourchick2:

MasterAtArms
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:47 PM

There's not much of a way for us to help you unless we can see a picture, but if you see a faint line it may be a BFP. Does the line have any color to it?

crazy_mommyof2
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 12:09 AM
It is a faint blue line. I will try to take a pic of it later. The epics I took cameout blurry :(
Quoting MasterAtArms:

There's not much of a way for us to help you unless we can see a picture, but if you see a faint line it may be a BFP. Does the line have any color to it?

Mandy1024
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 1:17 AM
1 mom liked this

BUMP!

crazy_mommyof2
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 6:40 PM
Bump!!!! :)
crazy_mommyof2
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 6:43 PM
They had a faint bluish color but my husband opened both tests to see inside so they really are faint now. No use of taking a pic of them now. But on the second test, when you opened it and help the little window part up to the light there was a plus sign on it. I will pee on the digital soon enough. Fingers crossed on a bfp!!
Quoting MasterAtArms:

RaynesMommy07
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 7:17 PM
Blue dyes are known for Evaps. Hopefully thats not the case for you though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN