Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

so hungry and feeling gross

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 8:26 PM
  • 7 Replies

ugh.  i feel like ive gained 10 lbs in the past week.  its only gotten worse!!! i eat extra junk when i pms, but this is bad.  like i feel full, then i feel like i HAVE to eat something.  i was driving to wawa to get dh cigarettes and i started salivating and got a junior hoagie.  and i ate a decent dinner... not a huge dinner, but still.

wtf. i hate this.  if only i had a bfp, i wouldnt feel so crappy about myself haha.

by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 8:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ohmandy
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 10:04 PM

am i alone here?? haha

tinkerbellp
by Silver Member on Aug. 12, 2012 at 10:08 PM
U not alone I went threw that last week now it seem 2 slow down on my eating habit but I did weight @ 147 now @ the er say I weight 159 but there is no way I could gain that quick in an week plus I think they weight me wrong
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ohmandy
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 10:10 PM

where are you in your cycle?

Quoting tinkerbellp:

U not alone I went threw that last week now it seem 2 slow down on my eating habit but I did weight @ 147 now @ the er say I weight 159 but there is no way I could gain that quick in an week plus I think they weight me wrong

Firemanswife723
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 10:10 PM

No!!!! I get super hungry around day 3 and 4 of AF!!! I gaine 3 pounds! It's rediculous! Thankfully it comes back off, but still lol You're not alone hun!!

tinkerbellp
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 2:28 AM
I had my period on July 13th to 17th then I had it done on July 27th 28th 29th again on Aug 2nd then during those time I notice I was super hungry like every 2 to 4 hours after I came home 2 my husband I started to slow down on my food but, I was bleeding on Aug 11th I was like it don't make sense so went to the er n I asked them can u please tell me how much I weigh n the scale say 159 I was no way something is wrong I couldn't gain that fast but, I was looking in the pregnancy book it says @ ur 1st trimester u will bleed but don't panic so I'm praying it working since my chance is so low but his sperm is very strong
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krissy920
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 3:20 AM

i gained 2.5 pounds when my period started 3 days ago LOL.  I ate and ate and ate and i was still hungry. Hopefully i dont get any more of those days because i had to eat super strict the next day to  maintain  my weight lol.

Pink.Frosting
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 4:04 AM

At certain times of the month, I have to eat so much more because I'm so hungry.  It's frustrating.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN