Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I NEED HELP QUICK LADIES.....Dr wanted me to come in? FINAL UPDATE!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Dr wants me to get my progesterone levels checked to confirm O. I told  the nurse I wouldn't be 7dpo until tomorrow but she asked me to come in this after noon. She said I could come in tomorrow morning but she preferred today. SO will they get an accurate blood sample if I go today (at 6 dpo) or should I wait until tomorrow anyway?? I just dont know if a 16 hrs will make a huge difference or if its safe to go this afternoon?? Help ladies...I have to decide in the next 45 min if I am gonna go today?

Update #1 So I called this morning and the results aren't back yet. GRRRRRR LOL they told me to call back around 1:00. Good thing I am going horse back riding in a bit so it will keep me busy until then LOL. Oh but here is my chart ladies...I mean its got to be a O chart right? YOU KNOW I will update you ladies as soon as I know...either balling my eyes out or jumping up and down LOL you would think I was waiting on a pregnancy tests with this type of excitement LOL

Update #2 So I call the office at 1:30 and they tell me that my blood work hadn't been looked at. And that my Dr was only in this morning, so either he forgot about it or the results didn't come back in until after he left. So I think she could tell I was a bit upset so she said she would get the nurse practicioner to look at it and they would call me back. So if they haven't called me by 4 I am gonna call back. I mean seriously HOW annoying is that. I asked the nurse after she told me she couldn't read it if she could just give me the results. I CAN look it up to figure out if I Od or not. Jeeezz :( Now I am just depressed!!

Update #3 I am sitting on the phone as I type. They still didn't get a Dr to sign off on it. I have never had so much trouble as i have had this time around LOL. She says there is a nurse running around now to get a Dr to give the results. I AM HOLDING MY BREATH. I will update ASAP!!

Update #4 I knew it was a good possibility, So why am I so upset. Why do I feel like crying. The nurse practicioner said she doesn't believe I ovulated (Well she told the nurse to tell me that she doesn't believe I did) but she wants me to come in tomorrow for more blood work to confirm. I literally just want to crawl in bed and cry. Ladies if I didn't ovulate I am VERY unfertile right now. My CP , my CM is all back to the infertile crap like I had for years before I started having cycles again. Is this the metformin's cause. I dont know what to do, how to feel. I just feel like I will never have what so many of you will again. I dont even want to go for the blood work again. I mean WHY? WHY? go and get my heart broken or smashed even more. Ughhh I dont even want to tell my Hubby. He kept coming in while I was on the phone. He was just as anxious for me to find out as I was. Now I have to tell him their isn't a chance in HELL that I can get pregnant this cycle. And what happens now...do I go for months on a wing and a prayer that maybe just maybe this metformin will work. Or do I risk clomid WHICH NEVER WORKED BEFORE! I hate this ladies. Definately a low moment for me. Maybe the lowest I have been in a while. CRAP this sucks!

Update #5 Chart

Praying for our miracle Baby!

by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 2:07 PM
Replies (41-50):
dizzydream
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 4:46 PM

That's awful! Could it have anything to do with you going to get tested 6dpo instead of 7?

RaynesMommy07
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm so sorry. (((hugs))). Just so you know hun I'm still rooting for you. Don't give up. Scream, cry, and grieve but know us in the group have your back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tandie1977
by Silver Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 4:47 PM
Is fermara over the counter? And what can I get over the counter to help me o ?

Quoting vcaulkins:

I'm so sorry hun! It's so hard to stay positive through all this emotional turmoil. Who knew ttc would be this hard??! If Clomid never worked before you might want to give Femara a chance. I'll try to find a post I had about it and bump it for you. HUGS!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vcaulkins
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 4:49 PM

no it's not over the counter - you need a rx. From what I've been reading soy can help you O, but I'm not real familiar with it.

Quoting tandie1977:

Quoting vcaulkins:

I'm so sorry hun! It's so hard to stay positive through all this emotional turmoil. Who knew ttc would be this hard??! If Clomid never worked before you might want to give Femara a chance. I'll try to find a post I had about it and bump it for you. HUGS!

MissButterfly
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 4:49 PM

So sorry that this isnt happening as you planned. Don't let this experience tear you down. You can get through this with the support of US and the DH. Best of luck. We are all here when you need us.

tandie1977
by Silver Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 4:51 PM
1 mom liked this
OK I will look into it... thank you

Quoting vcaulkins:

no it's not over the counter - you need a rx. From what I've been reading soy can help you O, but I'm not real familiar with it.

Quoting tandie1977:

Quoting vcaulkins:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tandie1977
by Silver Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Omg I am sorry Nora ....I am with you hun...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RubyMom0526
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 5:00 PM
So sorry. I did learn that most women don't ovulate every month! I had that happen this month to me. I feel like crap too!! Try to keep positive. Told soy works.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mr.scariesmommy
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 5:02 PM
I'm sorry I hope you get your cycles going right and get an o cycle and get your baby soon. Just try not to stress and maybe ask the Dr what else you can try. Try to stay positive :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tandie1977
by Silver Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 5:04 PM
Yes stay positive that is what you always tell me Nora...don't give up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)