Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

chart/ovulation/bding

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:20 AM
  • 4 Replies

If you look at my chart you can see where I got a positive OPK and where we've been bding. My husband has been working a ton of overtime. Yesterday he was already at 68 hours for the week and he has today and tomorrow  of 12-16 hour shifts. (NO day off for at least another week) He's exhausted and I really don't want to make him bd anymore. Do you think we'll be ok? I mean I should ovulate by tomorrow right? OPKs turned negative by 2pm yesterday. I just reallly don't want to make him have sex anymore. Poor guy is soooo physically tired. 

Last cycle I got a + on Cd 17 like this time but it was positive for 3 days and I didn't ovulate til day 20. I'm hoping since my surge was a day shorter that I'll ovulate today. 

Thoughts please.

by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
nikkihight
by Nikki on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this
I would bd tomorrow just in case...for myself I think we always stop bding too soon and that's part of the reason we have yet to catch the egg.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kilahchaos
by Kilah on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:38 AM

I would try one more day.... ride him so he doesnt have to do all the work, and flip when he is ready. Bahahaha

amy31308
by Ashlee on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:15 AM

LOL... I would but we use preseed and it'll all fall out! LOL :-P But I'm OVER "timed" bding. Blah this is nnooooo fun

Quoting kilahchaos:

I would try one more day.... ride him so he doesnt have to do all the work, and flip when he is ready. Bahahaha

GwenMB
by Gwen on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:56 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if you do O today.  Of course, I could be wrong & it'll be a few days.

I'd give DH today off & see if you can BD tomorrow.  If you need to do another position so its easier on him, I'd do that.  You'll still keep enough of his guys in there.

If you O today or even tomorrow, you really should be fine.  I just hate to risk anything, esp when you're doing Clomid.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)