Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cd39 help.

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 3:23 PM
  • 5 Replies
Ok ladies I need ur help. I'm new to tracking and I haven't taken temps in a while but I have a question. I'm cd39 today and I tested this morning and it was negative. I have always had wonky cycles since I have pcos but ever since my son was born they have been pretty regular. I normally start my period anywhere from the 8th to the 11th ofthe month (last month I started on the 11th). Anyways. My son was born a year ago and not long after that I became pregnant again. Only to find out I had a blighted ovum. We stopped trying for a while but as of the past few months we have been not really "trying" but not preventing it. Well here I am more than a week late and still no period or any signs ofa period and a negative test. What could be going on? Could I be starting to have wonky cycles again :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 3:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
1sttimemom2011
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 1:46 AM
Bump. Anyone????
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sourchick2
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 3:43 PM
Hmm..bump!! Not sure sry. I have crazy cycles but nothing like last month 12 days late 3 bfns and finally a,light af. And that was a 45 day cycle. Ugh. Fx u get a delayed bfp!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Aug. 19, 2012 at 3:55 PM
If u have PCOS then u know anythings possible :/ I too have it & my cycles can be normal for a while & then suddenly everywhere......its normal not to ovulate when u have pcos which then is why a period won't come on time too......after all my kids (3) I stayed normal for about 9m & then start to go wacky again :/ I am on month #9 now ttc #4 & I ovulated 4 cycles on my own & AF was regular (DD was 6m when we started ttc) & then suddenly stopped so I started metformin 3m ago to help get/keep me regular again & so far its working......if ur not pregnant & AF doesn't show u might want to bring up metformin to your OB.

GL hun, hope its a late O & a BFP soon :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Gwen on Aug. 19, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Not sure on the PCOS side, but you might try calling your doc & asking for a blood test.

Good luck!

1sttimemom2011
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 5:23 PM
Thanks. Girls. I may call the midwife and ask about metformin. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured