Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

How long do you think it will take me to get pregnant?

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 1:46 AM
  • 6 Replies

I tried off and on for 4 years to get pregnant. I didn't start charting my periods until April and found out i was pregnant in july. Sadly 4 days after i found out i had a miscariage. It has been 3 weeks and 2 days since i found out. I am praying that when my husband gets back from korea that we can start trying right away and fall pregnant fast. 

Do you think it will take me 4 years to get pregnant again, or do you think we could do it pretty fast since i will be tracking this time. I plan on tracking my periods, temperature ( i started sunday), and buying clear blue ovulation kits. I am hoping since i fell pregnant 2 months after i started tracking i can do it again. I am on a time schedule since he will be deploying in less than a year. 

by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 1:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Kirstyttc
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 1:49 AM

No body know unfortunatly, all i can suggest is track, chart and baby dance round ovulation and hope for the best, Good luck!!

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Quoting Kirstyttc:

No body know unfortunatly, all i can suggest is track, chart and baby dance round ovulation and hope for the best, Good luck!!

ashley.guyton
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 5:20 PM

Thanks. I just wish it was written in black and white ha. I am hoping since i fell pregnant so fast after tracking we can do it again. 

prenatalRN
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 6:47 PM

I wish I knew the answer for you! (and for us all) have you looked into buying your OPK and HCG test online? I get mine on amazon in a combo pack. The price is sooo much cheaper then the store. Good luck!

Mrs.Hansen2011
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 7:11 PM
Have u seen a dr to see if there is a reason why it has taken 4 years?
ashley.guyton
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 7:59 PM

I am going to buy the OPK's as soon as he gets home and we are going to try for 2 months and if not pregnant by then we are going to go to the doctor to see if we can get help! I am just so scared we won't be able to get pregnant again 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)