Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

what the mess???

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 10:58 PM
  • 9 Replies
So I am going to be a month late next week. I have taken two pregnancy test and both are negative.
But....
I was constipated to the point I nearly blacked out 2 weeks ago
My hair is so oily
My face is oily and I am having a massive Breakout. Pimples all over.
My hair is growing back at an alarming rate.
Seriously where I was shaving my armpits twice a week now I shave every night. My stomach I shave a line from my belly button down, (I got a line of black hair from my first pregnancy) I do that about once a month. I shave it every night mostly.... my candles I bought last week I can't even stand to light because they smell so strong it.makes my throat hurt.

I have been very damp and had a lot of stretchy white discharge as well. I also feel like I need to drink constantly. Dh and I aren't trying to have a baby.right now. We use the pullout method. Which I know isn't 100%
I'm just.wondering... what could.all this be?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 10:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
BraydensMama163
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 11:00 PM
Oh and I totally understand none of these things have to match up with each other and I know.after taking two test and them being.negative I'm not pregnant but I think it still has something to do with my period being late
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Firemanswife723
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 11:04 PM

Hmmm, hard to say really? Have you thought about calling your doctor about all of this? If you're a month late, you might think about that. Rule our infections, etc, and to make sure it isn't something serious! GL

sbreece
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Sounds like your hormones are out of whack! Maybe too much testosterone. I know women have a small amount but some women have more than others. Id ask a doctor to be tested.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BraydensMama163
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 11:07 PM
I didn't think of infection. Only think weird down south is the white discharge... hmm something to consider though.

Quoting Firemanswife723:

Hmmm, hard to say really? Have you thought about calling your doctor about all of this? If you're a month late, you might think about that. Rule our infections, etc, and to make sure it isn't something serious! GL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BraydensMama163
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Hmm I do have very weird cycles. I did 4 test and a blood test after I missed a period for a month and a half. It eventually showed up though. This wouldn't be the first time af has just decided to go on a vacation

Quoting sbreece:

Sounds like your hormones are out of whack! Maybe too much testosterone. I know women have a small amount but some women have more than others. Id ask a doctor to be tested.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkStar412
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Do you have PCOS? A month late is pretty extreme. Definitely head into the doctor to see what's happening!

BraydensMama163
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:18 AM
What exactly is Pcos?

Quoting PinkStar412:

Do you have PCOS? A month late is pretty extreme. Definitely head into the doctor to see what's happening!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkStar412
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:24 AM

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. There are a lot of women in this group with it.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001408/

Quoting BraydensMama163:

What exactly is Pcos?

Quoting PinkStar412:

Join my Group- Work At Home Mama's! ~ Check out my blog- Miss Meager! ~ Get FREE Cash, Gift Cards, and more through SuperPoints! ~ Check me out on Facebook!

BraydensMama163
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:28 AM
I'm mobile but I will Google it. I will probably talk to my Dr about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)