Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

FINALLY here they are :) LOTS of PICs...SO EXCITED :)

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:44 PM
  • 56 Replies
4 moms liked this

I told yall we went to take pictures last week and finally I got my hands on some. NONE of these are edited yet...I was in such a hurry to get them our friend posted them on facebook unedited just so I could see LOL

So here are some of my favs...-FYI its Hubby, Myself, Xavier (age 7) Malachi (age 4 in Sept) and Laylah-Marie (age 2)

LOL I haven't a clue what Hubby was doing here but the photo of Malachi Laylah and I is PERFECT. Our friend plans on editing it with just us 3 I believe. 

Haha LOVE THAT face :)

So there is a funny story about he kissing pictures....we aren't ones to make out in public. And our friend kept saying kiss. And then she would want us to keep kissing and keep kissing, we just kept laughing because people are just walking by us like crazy, riding bikes by us, etc and here we are making out...and laughing our butts off LOL But it made for some fun pictures. And I absolutely love them! And I HATE ALL photos I am in, but I needed some good fun ones of Hubby and me. 

This is my favorite. Its beautiful!

This is a really good one too :)

You can tell we are both laughing here LOL it was so hard not to...but its really really good!

Well I was so excited to share...this is my family and me :) Thanks for taking the time to look :)

by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2grls1boy
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:48 PM
1 mom liked this

just had to say... "gorgeous!!!" also my youngests first name is LAYLAH-grace...lol I love the name Laylah.. :) 

mz.juice23
by Gold Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:49 PM
2 moms liked this
These are such cute pictures even bring unedited :) you have a beautiful family girl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMama1125
by Silver Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Beautiful family! & Awesome pictures.

ladyraven16
by Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Very cute! I love them actually, I need to get some new ones of my boys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittani
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Your family is beautiful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
waitingmommy12
by Eva on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this

These are wonderful pictures you all look so happy together you really captured true family! Thanks for sharing.

Mrs.Hansen2011
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this
What a beautiful family! Ur children are so adorable!! :)
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Thank you ladies....I was so exited to have these done...and FREE!!! :) We hadn't had any done since Laylah was baout 6 mns old, and although the pictures of the kids were great I HATED every one of me :( So it was wonderful to kinda just capture us all playing and being goofy and having fun. It was truly a blast :)!! 

Jblaac57
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:03 PM
Do you live in Charleston SC? Looks like u are at a place here. Beautiful family
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Nope these photos were taken in Lynchburg VA at a park along side the river. It was a beautiful place!!

Quoting Jblaac57:

Do you live in Charleston SC? Looks like u are at a place here. Beautiful family

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN