Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I'm About To Go PSYCHO On DH....

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:17 AM
  • 23 Replies
2 moms liked this

FOR SOME SEVEN LAYER DIP & CHIPS!! AHHHH!! Talk about a craving, OMG! I want to beat him till he's purple for letting his phone die!!! LOL He better not get comfy after walking in that door, because he'll be walking right back out of it as quick as he came in!!! OMG SEVEN LAYER DIP!!!

Ok, rant over... LOL

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ohmandy
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:50 AM

i felt that way about chips and dip a few weeks ago lol.  i hope you get some :)

HJMF
by JoAnna on Aug. 23, 2012 at 2:25 AM
3 moms liked this
I did! My DH is the shizz! Lol

Quoting ohmandy:

i felt that way about chips and dip a few weeks ago lol.  i hope you get some :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdamsWife16
by Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 7:04 AM
1 mom liked this

And now I'm hungry.. thanks.  :)

Rachelz123
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 7:43 AM
2 moms liked this
It's 7:40am and now I want chips and dip. Thanks a lot LOL.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aldinea13
by Jaime on Aug. 23, 2012 at 7:51 AM
1 mom liked this

I sent my guy back out lastnight for some cream cheese wontons!! SO YUMMY!!!!!

happy

Latvia
by Silver Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 8:03 AM

lol, i made some last night! :) 

mrs.searle
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 8:04 AM
Cheetos. Enough said.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof2kids306
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 8:04 AM
I love the stuff too. I'm ttc for baby number 3. Month number 3 hoping this is our month I just informed dh last night that we will be bedding all the nights I'm off work and I took extra nights off because of my mils birthday super love her and her husband is throwing her a surprise party he's my step-fil. And I'm throwing my kids a birthday party together and I said how awesome everything fell during fertile time and I should ovulate during that time too

Quoting HJMF:

FOR SOME SEVEN LAYER DIP & CHIPS!! AHHHH!! Talk about a craving, OMG! I want to beat him till he's purple for letting his phone die!!! LOL He better not get comfy after walking in that door, because he'll be walking right back out of it as quick as he came in!!! OMG SEVEN LAYER DIP!!!

Ok, rant over... LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HJMF
by JoAnna on Aug. 23, 2012 at 10:52 AM
Haha HURRAY FOR FOOD!! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HJMF
by JoAnna on Aug. 23, 2012 at 10:52 AM
Good luck and baby dust!!

Quoting mommyof2kids306:

I love the stuff too. I'm ttc for baby number 3. Month number 3 hoping this is our month I just informed dh last night that we will be bedding all the nights I'm off work and I took extra nights off because of my mils birthday super love her and her husband is throwing her a surprise party he's my step-fil. And I'm throwing my kids a birthday party together and I said how awesome everything fell during fertile time and I should ovulate during that time too

Quoting HJMF:

Ok, rant over... LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)