Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hot Flashes @ 9dpo?

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 11:56 AM
  • 8 Replies

Why?! I get them when I have AF, but seriously?! Right now they are so bad and I'm so hot and my nose is SO stuffed up that I feel like I'm suffocating. :(

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 11:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
newmom2be08
by Gold Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 11:59 AM

I got them when I got my BFP in 2010, but we miscarried.   Sounds like a good sign if you don't usually have hot flashes in the 2WW!  I was sweating last night putting my son's toys away and today I'm freezing!  ;)

HJMF
by JoAnna on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:02 PM

I don't know what's typical for my TWW because I don't ever O lol But the whole stuffy nose thing, def isn't..

Quoting newmom2be08:

I got them when I got my BFP in 2010, but we miscarried.   Sounds like a good sign if you don't usually have hot flashes in the 2WW!  I was sweating last night putting my son's toys away and today I'm freezing!  ;)

HJMF
by JoAnna on Aug. 23, 2012 at 1:24 PM

BUMP!

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Aug. 23, 2012 at 1:50 PM
Clomid gave me wicked hot flashes all month, but I was also pregnant both times ;) hope that's a good sign hun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HJMF
by JoAnna on Aug. 23, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Thanks. I've been hot flash free all cycle until now. Now I'm just super hot to the point that I feel sticky, and my AC is on! lol

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

Clomid gave me wicked hot flashes all month, but I was also pregnant both times ;) hope that's a good sign hun.

Mommy4Life86
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Fingers crossed for you this cycle!!! :)

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Aug. 23, 2012 at 3:40 PM
Ya its becuz ur estrogen is rising rapidly to cause the LH surge that'll make u O ;) just like women in menapause who get elevated estrogen & get hot flashes lol......I had hot flashes & night sweats BAD with clomid.

Quoting HJMF:

Thanks. I've been hot flash free all cycle until now. Now I'm just super hot to the point that I feel sticky, and my AC is on! lol

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HJMF
by JoAnna on Aug. 23, 2012 at 3:44 PM
I'm 9dpo :)

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

Ya its becuz ur estrogen is rising rapidly to cause the LH surge that'll make u O ;) just like women in menapause who get elevated estrogen & get hot flashes lol......I had hot flashes & night sweats BAD with clomid.

Quoting HJMF:

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured