Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I'd kill...

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 6:11 PM
  • 29 Replies
1 mom liked this
To have a normal cycle like most of the ladies in TTC. Some of them complain about how it's only been under 6 months or even under a year and nothing. I mean, don't get me wrong, it sucks for it not to happen for everyone, but honestly, try going almost 4 years with not even ovulating so you don't even have a chance. I'm very supportive of everyone, I never complain, and I pray and keep my fx for everyone because this is a tough journey for everyone on it. It's just sometimes I really don't think women stop and think about others. Which is really disappointing. I dunno. I really don't want any drama here, so if I offend anyone, I'm sorry and I'll delete this post, I just tend to get down every now and then when women complain about stuff that they shouldn't be complaining about without thinking about other people. Again, I know it's stressful, but think about how others may feel. KWIM? Ok, sorry vent over.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 6:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amiehart62
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 6:17 PM
2 moms liked this
It's understandable...and you know what it's always going to be something! Imagine sitting in a hospital on bed rest because your water broke at 23 weeks listening to women complain about wanting their "babies out" and how they're tired of being pregnant while you're sittin in bed bleeding and losing fluid and begging God to just keep you pregnant one more day. It's all frustrating and it is lame that people don't think about the flip side of things. I hope you get your BFP (again) and its a sticky little stinker!:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HJMF
by JoAnna on Aug. 25, 2012 at 6:21 PM
Yea, it never fails. Someone somewhere has what you want and they complain about it or don't deserve it. Sad it is! Grrrr lol I just want a chance to have a chance to get pregnant! And thanks, but it was later determined I didn't O that cycle, so all was just a fluke chain of reactions. Talk about hurt... :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amiehart62
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 7:26 PM
All of that excitement and heartbreak
:(

That's a bummer.

Quoting HJMF:

Yea, it never fails. Someone somewhere has what you want and they complain about it or don't deserve it. Sad it is! Grrrr lol I just want a chance to have a chance to get pregnant! And thanks, but it was later determined I didn't O that cycle, so all was just a fluke chain of reactions. Talk about hurt... :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ariesmommy84
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Some people are more sensitive than others. I was heartbroken after 6 months. I was heartbroken after 16 months. Pretty much the whole time I was upset it took 3 years. Everyone is different on how they feel.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RoseFlame
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 5:43 PM

i have regular cycles yet here iam ttc#1 for over 3 yrs now

HJMF
by JoAnna on Aug. 26, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Have you had testing done to find out why you're not having any luck? And I hope this post didn't offend you.. I really didn't mean any harm. :(

Quoting RoseFlame:

i have regular cycles yet here iam ttc#1 for over 3 yrs now

3Bsmomma
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 6:02 PM
I have had 3 babies but I was in your shoes for 5 years before my first baby all my friends were having kids like it was nothing... you're a strong women... now every time I even think about having another baby my periods stop for 4 months... I was lucky this month 31 day cycle but it took 3 bfn to get my period to start ( I mind screw myself in a sense)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HJMF
by JoAnna on Aug. 26, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Oh no, that would suck so bad. :( Congrats on baby though!

Quoting 3Bsmomma:

I have had 3 babies but I was in your shoes for 5 years before my first baby all my friends were having kids like it was nothing... you're a strong women... now every time I even think about having another baby my periods stop for 4 months... I was lucky this month 31 day cycle but it took 3 bfn to get my period to start ( I mind screw myself in a sense)

cnlsmommy
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 6:08 PM
Hugs momma, I know it's hard. Some days are better than others. I hope you start feeling better soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HJMF
by JoAnna on Aug. 26, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Thanks, I didn't mean to make it sound like they are evil people. That's not what I'm saying. I guess I do get jealous, but I really wish the best for them at the same time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)