Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I Just Want To OOOOO

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 1:01 PM
  • 7 Replies

I just want to Ovulate !!!! Its been 19 days since I started bleeding with my miscarriage, 12 days since I stopped bleeding and Im trying to be patient waiting to ovulate again.... I just want to get back on the TTC track....

Our Angel Baby 2012
These are my footprints, so perfect and so small. These tiny footprints never touched the ground at all. Not one tiny footprint, for now I have wings. These tiny footprints were meant for other things. You will hear my tiny footprints, in the patter of the rain. Gentle drops like angel's tears, of joy and not from pain. You will see my tiny footprints, in each butterflies' lazy dance. I'll let you know I'm with you, if you just give me the chance. You will see my tiny footprints, in the rustle of the leaves. I will whisper names into the wind, and call each one that grieves. Most of all, these tiny footprints, are found on Mommy and Daddy's hearts. 'Cause even though I'm gone now, We'll never truly part." ~Unknown
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Aug. 28, 2012 at 1:34 PM

I am so sorry for your loss and all the waiting you are doing :( are you using ovulation strips or temping to make sure you dont miss it? GL and hope you get a BFP soon on your O test and HPT.

Jena731
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 2:10 PM
Omg im freaking out and I'm in the same boat! I had d&c July 13th and didn't ovulate that first cycle I got AF on aug 12 which was pretty normal 30 day cycle and now I'm cd 17 an tested pos opk yesterday but still no clear rise in temp!!!! I just want that stupid temp to go up so I have confirmation I o'd!!! Why is this so stressful!!!!!
bshaw913
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 2:17 PM
I have had 3 miscarriages and have never ovulated until after my 1 st post miscarriage af. With my second, unfortunately it was quite a few annovulatory cycles, but the first and most recent were around cd16-18. We conceived my daughter 2 months after our 1st loss. im sorry for your loss and the insane stress of this all! I hope you get a sticky baby soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pixiemom4
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Im using OPK's but found temping to drive me nuts, as my doctors wont do anything for a year.. I have 3 OLDER children that I didnt "try" for... This last pregnancy it took me 11 cycles to get pregnant, I hope it does not take that long this time as I feel Im runing out of time age wise

Quoting hypnautica:

I am so sorry for your loss and all the waiting you are doing :( are you using ovulation strips or temping to make sure you dont miss it? GL and hope you get a BFP soon on your O test and HPT.

pixiemom4
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 3:42 PM

FX ..... good luck :)

Quoting Jena731:

Omg im freaking out and I'm in the same boat! I had d&c July 13th and didn't ovulate that first cycle I got AF on aug 12 which was pretty normal 30 day cycle and now I'm cd 17 an tested pos opk yesterday but still no clear rise in temp!!!! I just want that stupid temp to go up so I have confirmation I o'd!!! Why is this so stressful!!!!!

Jena731
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 7:05 PM
Quoting pixiemom4:

Thanks you too! I hope we both get prego this cycle :). Fx!!!! Good luck!!!! :)
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 10:42 PM

YOU AND ME BOTH!!!!!! I have only Od twice in two yrs. Both times this year(2012) If I can manage to O again then it will be the first time I have Od 3 times in a year in my entire life LOL. I want it so badly!!

I hope you O soon. And I am sorry about your MC. Good Luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN