Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Wth....really irritated! *edit @9:23pm

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 6:42 PM
  • 12 Replies
So I haven't felt very pregnant in the last few days. I will be 7wks tomorrow. I tested a lot but on Wednesday august 15th, my positive line was nearly as dark as the other line.
Today my husband took me to get some tests, I bought 2 and I can now harly see the pink line and it showed up around 4min. The second test was basically negative...took them back to back. I had held my pee in for five hours, which is more then I sleep and I didn't excessively drink anything to water my pee down. Regardless, at 7wks it should have been a very dark BFP.
No doc appointment for a few weeks and they won't bring me in sooner as I'm not having an emergency.
I just don't know if I'm pregnant or not now. I don't know what to think....sigh
Thanks for listening.

*edit. I never knew HCG can stay in ones system for weeks and weeks once a miscarriage has occurred. I thought I miscarried at 4wks and I likely did. It's been 20 days since I had the really dark BFP. I read that the average days HCG stays in ones system is 19 days which would explain the very faint BFP on the tests I took today. This would explain why I don't feel pregnant, because I am not. I'm am very very sad.
I also spotted brown a few days ago with cramps which would have been dead on when I would gave ovulated before my next due period so I'm depressed now I missed the boat this month to try again. My husband wants to have sex tonight but this will have been the first we've had sex since July 25th. So unless the egg is just sitting around I probably won't conceive this month. Sucks. Oh well, if at first I don't succeed, I try try again. Thanks again everyone for listening.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 6:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hiddensoul
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 6:50 PM
I'm so sorry I wish you the best of luck! I really hope you are pregnant!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Abee2202
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 6:55 PM
Thanks for the kind thoughts.

Quoting Hiddensoul:

I'm so sorry I wish you the best of luck! I really hope you are pregnant!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jena731
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 7:18 PM
Ohh that's frustrating! Why won't they see you! I had ultrasounds at 5 weeks and 7 weeks (heard heartbeat) at this point they may be able to give u supplements or help in some way! I think a disappearing line means hcg levels are dropping. :( It makes me mad that ur doctor won't even see you. I'm sorry for what's going on. I hope the best for you.

I'm not sure what or if they could do anything but it makes me mad that they won't try.

Again I'm so sorry :(
Abee2202
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 8:03 PM
Gotta love assistance Medicaid.
But you are right, not much they can do if I am miscarrying anyway.
Thank you

Quoting Jena731:

Ohh that's frustrating! Why won't they see you! I had ultrasounds at 5 weeks and 7 weeks (heard heartbeat) at this point they may be able to give u supplements or help in some way! I think a disappearing line means hcg levels are dropping. :( It makes me mad that ur doctor won't even see you. I'm sorry for what's going on. I hope the best for you.

I'm not sure what or if they could do anything but it makes me mad that they won't try.

Again I'm so sorry :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jena731
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Abee2202:

Well fingers crossed everything turns out ok for you! :). Good luck!
HisB0107
by Billine on Aug. 29, 2012 at 5:52 PM
1 mom liked this

((hugs)) I'm sorry hun

TTC2Long
by Gina on Aug. 29, 2012 at 9:04 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry to hear that. :( (((HUGS)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amc103
by Silver Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 11:24 AM

did you get it confirmed by the dr that you miscarried? if youre basing it off how dark a HPT line is, I would still say you're pregnant! Those tests are meant to tell you that you are preggo, not how preggo. Some symptoms dont start till way later in the first tri. Some women get no symptoms. I would call your dr, tell them about the spotting, say that you're concerned its threatned MC and ask to be seen to do a blood test. Good luck!

alexiis88
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Confirm with your doctor. But I had a missed mc I didn't even start bleeding till 3weeks after te baby had passed away. If this is the case I am very sorry for your loss I know how much it hurts :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Abee2202
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 12:53 PM
My bfp was super dark at 5wks but at 7wks, last night, was almost non existent. The hormone doesn't just go away, it should still stay dark?

As far as symptoms go other then fatigue (I do have a 32m daughter AND work 40-50/h/w and daughter wakes up every night these days) and some mood swings-which could be Pms coming up, I still do not feel pregnant.
Not confirmed by the doctor. I hate going and I'm not sick so I don't see a point in going-yet. I know my body well and I'm keeping an eye on things and keeping notes.

Quoting amc103:

did you get it confirmed by the dr that you miscarried? if youre basing it off how dark a HPT line is, I would still say you're pregnant! Those tests are meant to tell you that you are preggo, not how preggo. Some symptoms dont start till way later in the first tri. Some women get no symptoms. I would call your dr, tell them about the spotting, say that you're concerned its threatned MC and ask to be seen to do a blood test. Good luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)