Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

AF Hasn't Started~UPDATED

Posted by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 11:46 AM
  • 7 Replies

I guess you could say this my way of saying that I am Praying and attempting to be optimistic. So My FIance and I have been taking FertilAid Products since August 3rd and I really want this to be a good sign that it wont show up at all and that I want to come back on here on September 7th stating that I got a BFP from my Dr. I am so unsure nervous and scared. Has anyone else felt this way knowing that the day your AF is supose to arrive and it hasn't yet so far and you just want to jump the gun and test. I am so afraid of the let down that do not want to think twice about testing until I see my OB GYN.

Anyone else share the same feelings.

AF showed up Yesturday Morning :( Going to continue to try :)
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
maemae0729
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:57 PM

I feel the same way mine is suposed to start tomorrow but I have been having pregnancy symptoms but i dont want to be let down if AF doesnt show and I get a BFN and find out all of it was in my head and I dont want the disapointment.

HTremblay
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 1:05 PM

You could not have said that better. I know sometimes my AF can show up at random times but reality is I am praying like crazy.

What sort of syptoms have you been dealing with, because for the last 7 days including today, I have felt nausious and sick to my stomach after I eat.

Quoting maemae0729:

I feel the same way mine is suposed to start tomorrow but I have been having pregnancy symptoms but i dont want to be let down if AF doesnt show and I get a BFN and find out all of it was in my head and I dont want the disapointment.

maemae0729
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I have been eating alot more than I normally do and my breast are so tender. Plus I am very tired all the time.

Quoting HTremblay:

You could not have said that better. I know sometimes my AF can show up at random times but reality is I am praying like crazy.

What sort of syptoms have you been dealing with, because for the last 7 days including today, I have felt nausious and sick to my stomach after I eat.

Quoting maemae0729:

dj_kern
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this

i usually have a 26 day cycle, so on the 27th day if i haven't started i test. Good Luck to you gals,  I hope you get your precous little one.

nathansmommy04
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 1:16 PM

My AF was dues yesterday I tested 1 day before and the day of and it was negative. I still dont feel like AF is coming!

m2b8609
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 11:36 PM

im going to be starting fertile aid you just gave me hope 

HTremblay
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 10:07 AM

You are more then welcome. They say that Fertilaid takes up to 3 months to work. So I am not letting it get in my way of life. I praying just about everyday that I will concieve very soon. My Fiance is also taking FertilAid for Men while I am taking FertilAidCM and FertilAid for Women. I am not taking any chances.

Good Luck to you Sweetheart ♥

Quoting m2b8609:

im going to be starting fertile aid you just gave me hope 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN