Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Only 5 more days....*update*

Posted by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 8:21 PM
  • 24 Replies

Until I am due for AF. So far, I have no signs of her like I usually do! However, about 15 minutes ago a strange feeling, it's like really dull cramps with a tight feeling, started happening. IDK if that makes sense. lol But that's the only way i can think of describing it. Perhaps it's an AF thing after all...But it certainly isn't normal AF feeling....Guess we shall see :)

FX & BD to all of you! =)

**Well I thought for sure I had started in the middle of the night! My h usband got called into work a little after 3 this morning and when I woke up, I was very, very wet!! TMI but I had to change my panties! I rushed to the rest room, convinced AF was here, but nope! The CM I was experiencing was CRAZY!! I couldn't believe it!!! I am normally dry/lightly moist right before AF, not this. I know it can be different every month, but just wondering if there are any other thoughts?! Thanks ladies!!

by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 8:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HaywoodJablome
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 8:48 PM

If you are talking about the "pregnancy feeling" I know what you are talking about. I could tell by the feeling that I was pregnant.

But... I've thought I felt it again. I trick myself into feeling it I guess. How many DPO are you?

amy31308
by Ashlee on Aug. 29, 2012 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this
FX FX FX!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MasterAtArms
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 9:01 PM
FX Good luck! Hope it's not AF and that you are pregnant!
Firemanswife723
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Perhaps! Not really sure, I've been pregnant twice but lost both due to MC and ectopic. It was 3 years ago however, and I don't recall how I felt. :(  IDK how many dpo I am because this month I didn't chart or temp, etc, like I have been. I know my O day is between cd15-17. And today is cd26, that's all I know :p

Quoting HaywoodJablome:

If you are talking about the "pregnancy feeling" I know what you are talking about. I could tell by the feeling that I was pregnant.

But... I've thought I felt it again. I trick myself into feeling it I guess. How many DPO are you?

Firemanswife723
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 11:24 AM

bump

Mommy4Life86
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Test!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shortmama490
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this
FAX for you good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Firemanswife723
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Really??? lol

Quoting Mommy4Life86:

Test!

Seximama23
by Gold Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 11:54 AM
When is af due???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Aug. 30, 2012 at 12:25 PM
If u Oed 9-11 days ago u could test ;) I know I am WAY 'wetter' when I am pregnant, the estrogen rise during pregnancy usually makes most women have more cm when pregnant.......however I do also get thicker/gummy type cm right before af too :/ although depending on ur LP & which day u Oed it might be too soon for pms symptoms if ur only like 9 dpo soooooo maybe TEST lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured