Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Watery Discharge?

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 7:54 PM
  • 7 Replies

My period is due to start the 2nd and since yesterday I've been having some clear watery discharge. I usually have more of a creamy like discharge right before and I've never had this, and I can't be O again. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this before or presently. I'm also having lower back pain but I think it's just my period getting ready to start but I don't know. Thanks for the help.

by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LovingBaby31
by Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 7:01 PM

I've had the same thing but, I was at the doctors office and the test came back negative.  I'm thinking of retesting and seeing what happends.  fingers crossed Good luck.

Pink.Frosting
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 7:20 PM

I get that every month right before ovulation but also sometimes right before my period starts as well.  I've heard it's really common for women to get that particular type of discharge but at the same time, some women never get it.  I don't remember having it before my 30s.

HisB0107
by Billine on Aug. 31, 2012 at 11:58 PM

I had a lot of watery discharge before my BFP, both times. I actually thought that AF had come early numerous times because of the sudden "wet" feeling I had. Good luck to you hun, hope your BFP is right around the corner!

uriahadel
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 12:01 AM
I had it when I was pregnant... and I had the lower back pain and bad cramps with my second period... seriously thought I was going to start my af, and took a preg test... it was negative... took another preg test 3 days later, it was positive... and now I am a rambunctious two year old running around from those results lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
uriahadel
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Lol I meant my second pregnancy

Quoting uriahadel:

I had it when I was pregnant... and I had the lower back pain and bad cramps with my second period... seriously thought I was going to start my af, and took a preg test... it was negative... took another preg test 3 days later, it was positive... and now I am a rambunctious two year old running around from those results lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JesusMySavior
by Member on Sep. 1, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Thanks you all for your stories, I really appreciate it. Today af is supposed to start. I've had a spot of slimy pink but that was just one time. So I am still waiting, I want to be atleast 5 days late before I get my hopes up.

baby83blueeyes
by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Bfp? Bfn?

Quoting JesusMySavior:

Thanks you all for your stories, I really appreciate it. Today af is supposed to start. I've had a spot of slimy pink but that was just one time. So I am still waiting, I want to be atleast 5 days late before I get my hopes up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN