Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Clomid...Cramping after ovulation! Please let me know if this is normal!

I am about 2dpo and I am experiencing some pretty intense cramping in both of my ovaries. Feel like AF cramps. Is this normal? What would cause this?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 8:24 PM
Replies (21-26):
Mrs.Hansen2011
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

thanx. Im sure my questions are getting annoying. lol I am a little bit of a spaz!! :) Just want this to be my month so bad!
MasterAtArms
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 11:17 PM

I'm still trailing behind you in the clomid cycle and just ovulated today I think (Positive OPK yesterday morning). I was cramping in my left side bad yesterday and today I've been kind of cramping all over down there. BD this morning was very uncomfortable for me. Keep updating how your cycle is going, I'm interested in every little symptom you are having on clomid.

Mrs.Hansen2011
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 11:22 PM
Quoting MasterAtArms:

I'm still trailing behind you in the clomid cycle and just ovulated today I think (Positive OPK yesterday morning). I was cramping in my left side bad yesterday and today I've been kind of cramping all over down there. BD this morning was very uncomfortable for me. Keep updating how your cycle is going, I'm interested in every little symptom you are having on clomid.

Well...I have been spotting for the last 4 days. I am also taking progesterone so,i called my dr and he says my spotting is "normal" with the progesterone. I thought the purpose of the progesterone was to keep me from spotting. I am 10dpo now and I feel like AF is coming but not due still for 4 more days. I have pretty much felt crampy all month. Good luck! Hope u get ur bfp this month! :)
MasterAtArms
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Quoting Mrs.Hansen2011:

Quoting MasterAtArms:

Well...I have been spotting for the last 4 days. I am also taking progesterone so,i called my dr and he says my spotting is "normal" with the progesterone. I thought the purpose of the progesterone was to keep me from spotting. I am 10dpo now and I feel like AF is coming but not due still for 4 more days. I have pretty much felt crampy all month. Good luck! Hope u get ur bfp this month! :)

I'd be so tempted to test at 10 DPO, but I'm going to try to push it as long as possible. Good luck to you too! Hopefully we can both post our BFPs this month! :-))

Mrs.Hansen2011
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Quoting MasterAtArms:

I almost stopped and got a test today! lol I want to test so bad but this spotting kinda bummed me out. I'm trying to wait till Tuesday (the day af is due) to test. If I don't start by the time I get out of work then test. Gl to you too :)
Vuvu587
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 12:58 PM
Out of topic,I need to know if some1 is talking about cd 2-cd3 what does she mean, I don't know all the abreviations,pls help ladies and give me few abreviations.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)