Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Went for blood test today

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 2:10 PM
  • 7 Replies

So in my previous post I was six days late for my period.  It still is a no show as of today so I called off work and went to an urgent care to see if they can give me any info.  Pee test was neg as I figured it would be, lol. So they took blood and told me I will get results on Friday. 

My poor Boyfriend is trying not to get his hopes up, lol.   But I have never just skipped for a month before(August).  I only got a teeny bit of spotting, but no period.  They did tell me I have a slight temp, which would explain why I have been so hot!  And they said it could be a lot of things causing Pregnancy like symptoms (nausea that comes and goes, tender boobs, just feeling gross in general).  I'm interested to see what is causing this if it is not a pregnancy.  Anyway, now I just get to wait and try to be patient.

by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Sep. 5, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Hope you get a BFP but if not you need to call your gyno and make an app so they can start running some test to see why af is not showing. GL

corbin314
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 11:13 PM

emtmomtwo
by Jessica on Sep. 5, 2012 at 11:39 PM

its possible you had an anovulatory cycle. but fx'd for a bfp!!!!!

3Bsmomma
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 2:16 AM
uti can cause all those symptoms
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofqk
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 6:08 AM

good luck, hope this is your bfp.

corbin314
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Started seeing some spotting on Friday.  My body is acting wonky, and not in UTI wonky because I have experienced that pain before lol.  I had to call in to get them to call me about my results.  The doc says "everything looks normal"  ?? So I say "Normal?  As in I am not pregnant?"

So she said it's a no, but two weeks late and was feeling so off, lol.  I want my period to hurry and get over with so I can believe that she is right instead of holding out because not much is happening.

2ndtimearound4
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 10:40 AM

I have the exact same thing here this week, I am late(sometimes I am early but I am never late) I usually spot 7 days before my period. took hpt neg, had blood test negative, now I am spotting...Its so frustruating..Hoping to REALLY know one way or another soon,havent slept well in days..And also feeling "not myself"  Good luck to you...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)