Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I want my bfp already

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 7:37 PM
  • 19 Replies
I soo bad today my 15 year old neice annoucced she was with child at family dinner she had quite a few congrats me i just got up and walked away from the table ..i was asked "are you ok " by my neice and i said no she then asked me if i was jelouse i said no (but i was) but its not what i had in mind for you sweetie ..then she got mad i guess rightfully so idk..so i picked myself up and dusted muself off and tried to enjoy myself fast forward to kitchen clean up one of the other family members made a snarky remark on how unhappy i was with jenifers news...i replied im not happy with my 15year old neice being knocked.up the reply i got was why because youll never be pregnant again?and one of those little laughs i left that sent me over the edge souch so that i almost hit a stray on the way home because i was balling my eyes out i want my bfp how could this be happening how dose a child who cant even relize,the gift shes getting get pregnant and i cant its frustraiting
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kboyd27chi
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 7:52 PM
I'm sorry, hugs to you Hun:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hildar
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 8:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Tell me about it everytime i hear my friends are preggo or family members being knocked up it makes me get fustrated thinking when ill get the damn bfp evey month that passes by and knowing im not pregnant makes me super depressed and sad. :( i just dont know why it so hard for us good women to conceive and others who dont deserve or want a baby end up having alot. :( so sorry i know how u feel im in da same position.
crazysheep
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 8:02 PM
2 moms liked this
What? They were happy that a 15 year old is knocked up? And saying you're jealous?

What kind of family is that?

I'm so sorry mama. You have every right to be upset. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MasterAtArms
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 8:19 PM

I'm sorry. That comment made by your family member was rude and uncalled for. She should not have said something like that and I would find it hard to be in her presence again until she apologized. You have a right to be very upset with her. A lot of people who are not in our shoes do not understand how much these types of situations can hurt and I think that you should let that family member know how you felt about what she said. I'm sending invisible hugs.

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 8:24 PM

WOW how in the world would anyone be happy for a 15 yr old being pregnant?? And I can't believe she came right out and told everyone so unashamed. Thats insane. I am sorry sweetie. Sounds like your family is...well....a mess! I am sorry!! Hugs and I hope you get your BFP soon!

SweetandSassy12
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:15 PM
Thanks

Quoting kboyd27chi:

I'm sorry, hugs to you Hun:-)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetandSassy12
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Im just sick od these young girls thinking that a baby is an acessory sumthing cute to dress up but its soo much more then that idk if my neice is ready for a baby shes sooo spoiled and its all about me to even notice a baby when her mother had a baby a little bit over a year ago she was fumming that THE BABY GOT A PARTY AND SHE DIDNT!!

Quoting Hildar:

Tell me about it everytime i hear my friends are preggo or family members being knocked up it makes me get fustrated thinking when ill get the damn bfp evey month that passes by and knowing im not pregnant makes me super depressed and sad. :( i just dont know why it so hard for us good women to conceive and others who dont deserve or want a baby end up having alot. :( so sorry i know how u feel im in da same position.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetandSassy12
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:22 PM
Its not anything to be happy about dh has a weird family sometimes i wounder how he turned out sooo well

Quoting crazysheep:

What? They were happy that a 15 year old is knocked up? And saying you're jealous?

What kind of family is that?

I'm so sorry mama. You have every right to be upset. :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetandSassy12
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:23 PM
I can use all the hugs i can get

Quoting MasterAtArms:

I'm sorry. That comment made by your family member was rude and uncalled for. She should not have said something like that and I would find it hard to be in her presence again until she apologized. You have a right to be very upset with her. A lot of people who are not in our shoes do not understand how much these types of situations can hurt and I think that you should let that family member know how you felt about what she said. I'm sending invisible hugs.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alliesaurus
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:23 PM

That is an extremely rude and insensitive thing for a FAMILY member, above all, to say and completely out of line. Now maybe the way you handled it was a bit dramatic, you could have at least stayed in your seat, but i can't imagine why anyone qould be congratulating a 15 year old on a pregnancy. This world can sem so backwards soemtimes. I'm so sorry :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN