Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

And yet again

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 7:47 PM
  • 2 Replies
Cycle day 1!!!! Sigh this was a 46 day cycle. And last month 45. So at least its I dunno....routine? Similar? Lol. But I at last know I do ovulate just much later and towards the end of my cycle. I now also know I have a 12 day luteal phase. So thats a plus too. :) Im not as sad as I usually am. Bummed yes lol. But I think I am stopping temping an tracking. Too much pressure on me. And I am going thru a lot of stress so I plan on ttc taking a back seat the next few months. We have been ttc 10 months now for #2. While we are not preventing I am going to try and stop obsessing. And focus a little more on my weight and getting my 4 yo son ready for scholl next fall. And try to enjoy life. Then after a lil break perhaps Ill jump back on actively ttc again. :) I still plan on reading posts and responding bc well I enjoy that lol!! Gl to all you wonderful ladies and fx for more bfps and Congrats to those who got theirs recently!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 7:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MasterAtArms
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 7:59 PM

I'm sorry, Good luck! Maybe the break is what you need.

sourchick2
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 8:06 PM
Thank you! I realize how much I want another child. But....God has His plan and maybe right now isnt right time yet. Dh is looking for a new job. While I can make ends meet on my salary him job searching isnt ideal. Plus Im about to switch shifts in a few weeks and start day shift. So I have some exciting and stressful things going on. Sigh. I never would of thought ttc would be THIS hard.

Quoting MasterAtArms:

I'm sorry, Good luck! Maybe the break is what you need.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN