Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Another after mc question

Posted by   + Show Post
Would you say your first period after mc was:
Normal
Heavy
Light

Mine seems rather light. Normal would have been really heavy for three days then regular for three more days then light for one-two days. Just wondering if it takes awhile for ones period to regulate after a mc and does it go back to normal or is this how it's going to be from now on. Thanks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 8:00 PM
Replies (11-13):
Abee2202
by Bronze Member on Sep. 5, 2012 at 1:10 PM
I did not have but a slight bit of cramps before mine started. Normally I'm fetal position with cramps on the day af starts. This is so darned different.

Quoting rainbowbabe220:

I think it varys with each person plus how far along u were... All I remember was my cramps wernt as bad is was as it had kinda slowed everything down...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rainbowbabe220
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 1:13 PM
Yep thats how I was as well...

Quoting Abee2202:

I did not have but a slight bit of cramps before mine started. Normally I'm fetal position with cramps on the day af starts. This is so darned different.

Quoting rainbowbabe220:

I think it varys with each person plus how far along u were... All I remember was my cramps wernt as bad is was as it had kinda slowed everything down...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Abee2202
by Bronze Member on Sep. 5, 2012 at 2:22 PM
Ad I nearly threw up two days before. My normal was more of an extreme bloating causing my tummy to be upset but not an outright nausea that if I moved too much I would have to run to the bathroom.

Quoting rainbowbabe220:

Yep thats how I was as well...

Quoting Abee2202:

Quoting rainbowbabe220:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured