Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

i dont know if i can keep doing this

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 8:05 PM
  • 6 Replies
Well, my period came today. Not implantation but a full on period. I'm not taking it well. It was all I could do to keep it together teaching all day, then I had an iep meeting after school so that was hard. The doctors office forgot to call in my clomid so I went to the store and they didn't have it and the pharmacy was closed. The same mom from the iep meeting was there and heard the discussion about clomid. Plus the pharmacist knows my mil and I'm afraid she will tell her about the clomid. I don't want to go to work tommorow. I have an eight month pregnant student tommorow who complains about her pregnancy all the time and a 15 year old who brags about being pregnant twice. I don't know if my heart can take it. I just wanna give up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 8:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
TTC2Long
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 8:06 PM
(((HUGS)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
otis2002
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 8:23 PM

I am so sorry you had a bad day.  I got my period today too, after 18 months of trying it breaks my heart every month.  Nothing anyone can say makes it less sad and I work with 4 people that are either prego or have a prego wife and its all I hear about all day.  Your not alone, I know that doesnt matter but its true.  Hugs to you, I hope your luck turns around!

Trishadawn83
by Bronze Member on Sep. 6, 2012 at 4:27 PM

I am so sorry to hear... I have been trying for 15 months and it does not get easier at all... my af is due to arrive tomorrow or saturday,  i know i will be very upset when she comes :( Just think when it does happen how happy and joyed we will be :) I just saw a post fromma  friend that she is going to have twins ...she has a 11/2 yr old and a 3 yr old... it sux, and my cousin that is 10 yrs younger than me is preggo... Keep positive vibes...

pixiemom4
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Im so sorry you are feeling this way. Hang in there you will be so happy when you do get your beautiful baby this will all seem like nothing then. We tried for 11 months got pregnant and I miscarried at 10w and now we are back to trying... 

feel better

storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Sep. 6, 2012 at 5:32 PM
My sister just announced that she's going to start ttc in January. I have a bad feeling she will get pregnant the first round
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tinabee88
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 9:02 PM
Take it one day at a time. Tomorrow will be better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN