Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I am fed up with my body, update

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 8:11 PM
  • 3 Replies
Df and I took a break charting, temping, opk testing ect. I still track what day I am on but these past 3 months have been nuts for number of days. how can it vary so much? june cycle was 32days. july 34 day cycle and now August cycle is 22 days. I just started spotting today so it will be full force when I go to bed I am guessing unless its implantion but it was bright red. anywho guess im just venting. I want a normal body and a normal cycle. this is 2.5 year mark for us. been to different drs and havent found anyone helpful. sorry about a vent. ~9/7- today is day 26(recalculated) and still spotting. its been a mix of pink and red. i have no clue whats going on. breasts hurt, can cry on cue. feel full all the time. not my normal af symptoms. I want to buy a test but I think it may be too early. like I said about crying on cue...just saw a commercial for nemo where he lost his son and is searching for him and i start crying. ugh i may just have to borrow $10 from my mom and get a test.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 8:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MasterAtArms
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 8:23 PM

It can be really frustrating having irregular cycles. I know how you feel. Charting and temping can be very stressful. I have never charted and temped. I tried for two months and found it would not work with my schedule. I do like doing opks though, it kind of sedates my urge to constantly POAS. Hugs and hope that your cycle will get back on track soon.

nicksboo
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 8:33 PM
I feel your frustration. Had my mirena removed last october. Having tubes checked next week. DH won't get tested - feels too unnatural for him. That's fine. But at least I will know what I am working with. Hugs and good luck to you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kayla2013
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:25 PM
thank you ladies. its just hard. i have been pregnant 3 times. but lost each of them. they wont test to see why cause im over weight but healthy as a horse.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)