Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

New to this group and pretty much everything :)

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:47 PM
  • 7 Replies
Hey ladies! So today my husband of almost 1 year and I decided to set a date to start to try! It still feels surreal and I can't stop thinking/talking about it! Only, we decided to keep this to ourselves and have these months as sort of a precious secret only for us. And then whem we do concieve we can be blabber mouths!

So needless to say I'd love to talk to everyone here throughout this process and even give advice in any way I can!

Thanks for reading! :)
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:53 PM
hello! welcome :) I'm marissa, 22 years old with a 4 year old and ttc #2. we're keeping this our secret too until we conceive. can't wait to surprise everyone!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MasterAtArms
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Welcome to the group! Take a look at the TTC Primer at the top of the forum for some helpful advice. :-)

LitWriter
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 10:03 PM
Hi Marissa, I'm Chrissy and I'm 24. Are you finding it super hard to keep the secret? Lol i am already
Cara.MommyOf2
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Welcome! I'm Cara and just became positive with my #2. We are always around for questions or tips!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cara, Mommy to two Miracles
Kole, 5 years
Michael Gregory /or/ Abbygail Grace, DUE May 2013
pregnancy

Lena2717
by Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Hi and welcome to the group! I'm Lena and I'm 22 and have a 15 month old daughter and ttc #2. I am new to the group as well.

Mrs.Hansen2011
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 10:53 PM
Welcome to the group :) I have been ttc baby 2 for 2.5 yrs now. I hope ur ttc journey is a short one :)
Mrs.Hansen2011
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 10:55 PM
Quoting Mrs.Hansen2011:

Welcome to the group :) I have been ttc baby 2 for 2.5 yrs now. I hope ur ttc journey is a short one :)

O yea and my name is Morgan and I'm 28 years old (I hate to own up to it!) :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)