Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Going crazy...

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 5:55 PM
  • 17 Replies

Waiting on either AF or a BFP!!! PCOS stinks! CD38 and still nothing! I'll be testing again Sunday just for the heck of it, but dang it! I'm going crazy! I usually start my Provera by now if no AF and no BFP, but I have to go all natural until Jan. Grrrr!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 5:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nirvana78028
by Bronze Member on Sep. 5, 2012 at 6:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I'll grr with you. I hope one or the other shows up soon. I have pcos also and when all my test come up bfn means af is right around the corner. Gl sweetie
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babycarney08
by Kim on Sep. 5, 2012 at 6:39 PM
I do not have pcos. But my cycle changed from 28-38 n here I sit 4 days late on a supposively 38?or 28? Day cycle. I'm waitting for a bfp but get Bfn. Took 3 tests 9-1,9-4,9-5 all bfn. Light cramping tired tender n had globs of masses on tp n paper. Any of u experience this?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amy31308
by Ashlee on Sep. 5, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Have you been tested for pcos? Looking back that was my first symptom. I went from 28 day to averaging around 36 day cycle.

Quoting babycarney08:

I do not have pcos. But my cycle changed from 28-38 n here I sit 4 days late on a supposively 38?or 28? Day cycle. I'm waitting for a bfp but get Bfn. Took 3 tests 9-1,9-4,9-5 all bfn. Light cramping tired tender n had globs of masses on tp n paper. Any of u experience this?

babycarney08
by Kim on Sep. 5, 2012 at 6:46 PM
Can u get pcos out of no where?

Quoting amy31308:

Have you been tested for pcos? Looking back that was my first symptom. I went from 28 day to averaging around 36 day cycle.

Quoting babycarney08:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babycarney08
by Kim on Sep. 5, 2012 at 6:46 PM
Not been tested recently. I have endrometriosis.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amy31308
by Ashlee on Sep. 5, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Yes I did.

Quoting babycarney08:

Can u get pcos out of no where?

Quoting amy31308:

Quoting babycarney08:

babycarney08
by Kim on Sep. 5, 2012 at 6:49 PM
Hmm maybe I should get retested? Is it a blood test?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HJMF
by JoAnna on Sep. 5, 2012 at 7:02 PM

She just stopped BC Ash. Carney, I honestly think that's what it is. Just your cycle trying to regulate. Some women don't get a cycle at all after BC and have to have AF induced.

Quoting amy31308:

Quoting babycarney08:

amy31308
by Ashlee on Sep. 5, 2012 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this

OHHHH then yeah, I'll go 4-6 months without having a period after bcp's!!!

Quoting HJMF:

She just stopped BC Ash. Carney, I honestly think that's what it is. Just your cycle trying to regulate. Some women don't get a cycle at all after BC and have to have AF induced.

Quoting amy31308:

Quoting babycarney08:

HJMF
by JoAnna on Sep. 5, 2012 at 7:08 PM

I wish it were like that for me! I don't get AF until 70+ days and it's breakthrough bleeding D:

Quoting nirvana78028:

I'll grr with you. I hope one or the other shows up soon. I have pcos also and when all my test come up bfn means af is right around the corner. Gl sweetie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN