Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Period is back?! (:

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 11:36 AM
  • 5 Replies

For those of you who didn't see my last topic, it was on not being sure if it was my period or if it was ib.

To get everyone caught up, I'm pretty sure it's my period. Due to how long it's been here and the fact that it's gotten quite noticable. Even though it's not ib I'm still happy. Finally my period is back! :D Due to my obviously horribal dr. I've went close to 3 years w/o a period! Well at least now it came back on it's own and I can track it again!

Now my question to you all is; how long should I wait to ttc again? Should I give it a few months to make sure my period continues to come back each month?

I'm thinking so.

Now I'm going to change dr's! Lol.

Thanks again everyone! (:

Best of luck to all of you ttc!!

by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Sep. 9, 2012 at 6:19 PM

I wouldn't think you'd need to wait.  I think it would be more important to be tracking your fertile signs (cm, opks, cp) and charting your temps so you can see when/if  you are ovulating.  Knowing when/if you ovulate will tell you more about if your period is coming every month that just waiting it out for a couple months would.

amonkeymom
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Yay, I'm glad that you're feeling like you're getting back on track again.  I think I'd wait about 2-3 months to make sure things are really back to regular again.

autum713
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 9:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Get a new doctor and if u are having irregular periods I would bd whenever cuz u may not b ovulating every month
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelley72
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:59 AM

? why wait, for me I wouldn't... chart your temps/ cm, cp, etc and bd... then you have more information to provide the dr you do see... just my thoughts

cRystienah
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 9:57 AM

I've never done the whole charting thing. What all do I need to do?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)