Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Ok, this is my last post about it! ***UPDATE***

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 3:13 PM
  • 57 Replies

I understand a lot of you can't see the line, it's SUPER faint, but please trust me when I say it's DEF there and DEF pink IRL. I can't get a good pic, which really sucks, because it's def there and all my friends can see it IRL, and compared to Friday's test it's noticably darker. :(

This is the best I could get. Top Firday, Bottom Sat. 

***UPDATE***

Well, I will let the pictures speak for themselves. And the reason I don't get blood work is because we still don't have insurance. No everyone can just run out and do what they want. My Dr is also 2 hours away. So yea. 

Anyway, there they are. All the tests I've done. I took one yesterday and it was darker than Saturday's, but I wanted to wait it out to be 100% sure, but then this AM's was lighter. So yea, I'm a bit upset, not sure what to think, how to feel or what to do.

I'm so not in a good mood today, so I'm going back to bed.  

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TTC2Long
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 3:14 PM
I see a SUPER thin line on Saturday's. Can't wait to see the retest! Btw, I believe you. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AustinsMommy007
by Bronze Member on Sep. 9, 2012 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm mobile so I can't see it but yayyyy!!! Hope tomorrow's is darker :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
firsttimerOct21
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 3:16 PM

When I got pregnant in March my test looked like this at first, you just found out really early. Gl mama

Quoting TTC2Long:

I see a SUPER thin line on Saturday's. Can't wait to see the retest! Btw, I believe you. Lol

HJMF
by JoAnna on Sep. 9, 2012 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL thanks! After 3 1/2 years, I've learned not to get over excited, but I trust this and I know this is it! :)

Quoting TTC2Long:

A.B.C.brown07
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 3:17 PM
Aww how many dpo are you?why not take a digital maybe?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krissy920
by Silver Member on Sep. 9, 2012 at 3:23 PM
I dont see it, id take a digi, searching for a line is for the birds :-) i know its hard to get a good pic so if you see a line, congrats..its always great to read bfp posts..hope we all get to make one of our own :-)
hurst0three
by Silver Member on Sep. 9, 2012 at 3:30 PM
I see a very thin line on the bottom one, Saturday. I wish you lots of luck! Keep us updated :)
HJMF
by JoAnna on Sep. 9, 2012 at 3:32 PM

I am going to retest tomorrow ladies. I don't know what DPO I am, or when I even O'd. I'm guessing, and just guessing that I'm about 10dpo today, but I'm not sure. That's partly why I'm waiting until tomorrow to retest. I want to give it time to build up in my system. 

jjmommy12
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 3:32 PM
I see it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jjmommy12
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 3:32 PM
O congrats
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)