Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

15dpo and.....

Posted by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 2:34 PM
  • 17 Replies

I am 15dpo. I am scared to death to test in fear of seeing anther BFN. I have no symptoms other the sore , achy, heavy boobs and an elevated temp. It with down yesterday some but went up a bit today. my cp is still high and soft cm is wet and creamy. MY temp is up but i am sitting in the house with my sweats on because i am cold. The only thing that is good about af not being here is that BDing is great.(sorry if TMI) butit was. So what you all think should i testand if i do what do you think the odds are that i am pregnant.

baby giftfingers crossed

by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 2:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm CD33 and I caved and tested this morning... BFN. I'd say with those symptoms you should test!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Abee2202
by Bronze Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 2:40 PM
2 moms liked this
I was 16dpo before the dollar tree tests picked up the faintest bfp
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
keelee76
by Bronze Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 2:43 PM

well my dh is bring one home after he gets off work.... he said that i am to irritable no to be

Esper2142008
by Bronze Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 2:57 PM

good luck :)

keelee76
by Bronze Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 4:32 PM

thanks keep your fingers crossed for me

Yogamom08
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 4:33 PM
Bump for update :) good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smflanery
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 4:34 PM

Quoting keelee76:

I am 15dpo. I am scared to death to test in fear of seeing anther BFN. I have no symptoms other the sore , achy, heavy boobs and an elevated temp. It with down yesterday some but went up a bit today. my cp is still high and soft cm is wet and creamy. MY temp is up but i am sitting in the house with my sweats on because i am cold. The only thing that is good about af not being here is that BDing is great.(sorry if TMI) butit was. So what you all think should i testand if i do what do you think the odds are that i am pregnant.

baby giftfingers crossed

I'm only 11 DPO and i have more symptoms than just sore boobs but its best to test. You won't know for sure unless you do.

Alisonsmom07
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Quoting halliebug:

Test!!! It's the only way to know.

AND UPDATE US WOMAN!!

keelee76
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2012 at 3:11 PM

ok i will be testing to day if i can get the courage to do it. No sign of af any where and my temp went up higher then any ohter of my temps this morning and DH is covinced that i am me i just like maybe. i have no systoms at all other then heave breast when i take off my bra and going pee a tab bit more. thats it . but i am at school now i test when i get home. keep you finger crossed for me and lost of baby dust to all.

mommy2lexinmark
by Alex on Sep. 13, 2012 at 3:13 PM
Gl!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN