Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Reschedual pregnancy test? (PICTURE)

So i 2 Home test on monday both postive with a faint line... Went to the docs on tuesday and they said i was negative (prob to early for detection... i was only abou 12 days) I have an appt. to go back friday but i dont think i can wait that long! I took 2 more test one yesterday.. thursday with FMU! Def more positive, and the last i just took a few hrs ago.. and the preggy line was about darker than the base line! So im happy im moving forward. BUT i dont think i can wait a whole week to go back to the docs.. Do you think they can detect it now.. i mean my line is veery dark! and i wanted to try and reschedual for monday so i can let it out that im pregnant and know for sure! Or should i just wait (im not good at waaiting)

by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 9:02 PM
Replies (11-20):
madreincreible
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 9:31 PM

11-14 dpo

madreincreible
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 9:31 PM

I think!! 

madreincreible
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Do you know when hcg LEVELS are detected! I read they are detected after implantation is this true.. if so that means ive already implanted?

madreincreible
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 9:00 AM

BUMP!

Tinlizzy87
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Your absolutely prego! It will most likely show up on their test but prob not as dark because a lot of the doctor offices use brands similar to dollar tree tests. Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nikk_Partain07
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Your eggo is totally prego... HUGS and happy healthy 9 months..

amc103
by Silver Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, you are pregnant. theres no mistaking those lines! When you go back to the dr, it will come back positive. Just relax and enjoy! :-) CONGRATS!!!!!!

BShip2010
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Pregggoooo! Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissy852
by Silver Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 10:57 AM
it should show up. I would take your tests in with you to the doctor. And show them it. Congrats
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trying4BabyNum3
by Gold Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 2:16 PM
I like ur nails & ur ego is prego!! CONGRATULATIONS :-)

Quoting madreincreible:

So i 2 Home test on monday both postive with a faint line... Went to the docs on tuesday and they said i was negative (prob to early for detection... i was only abou 12 days) I have an appt. to go back friday but i dont think i can wait that long! I took 2 more test one yesterday.. thursday with FMU! Def more positive, and the last i just took a few hrs ago.. and the preggy line was about darker than the base line! So im happy im moving forward. BUT i dont think i can wait a whole week to go back to the docs.. Do you think they can detect it now.. i mean my line is veery dark! and i wanted to try and reschedual for monday so i can let it out that im pregnant and know for sure! Or should i just wait (im not good at waaiting)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN