Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

spotting 5 DPO....what in the world

Posted by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 9:20 PM
  • 5 Replies

I NEVER bleed between periods. I am 5 DPO and last night I got up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. There was a tiny bit of blood, but it was nothing like my period. It was just a couple little red streaks, and then nothing.

I really try not to get my hopes up about anything. I can't test for six more days. But could this be implantation bleeding or something else?

by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
duejan13th
by ♥Jessica♥ on Sep. 15, 2012 at 9:21 PM
Could be implant
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_279
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 9:24 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LeeAnnMcKinney
by Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 9:53 PM

I had the same thing last month and my cycle turned out to be 44 days which has NEVER happened I just o'ed two weeks late. But now this month I am on CD 26 and had a little blood twice today but nothing like spotting but got a BFN last night. So who the heck knows FX and lots of baby dust to you

Mama2JoshKatie
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Thanks. I've been charting and I know I ovulated on Monday. You are right though, who the heck knows what means what. I've been TTC for so long I take everything with a grain of salt until I actually get a BFP. I just can't help but wonder about this since it's such an unusual thing to happen to me.

Quoting LeeAnnMcKinney:

I had the same thing last month and my cycle turned out to be 44 days which has NEVER happened I just o'ed two weeks late. But now this month I am on CD 26 and had a little blood twice today but nothing like spotting but got a BFN last night. So who the heck knows FX and lots of baby dust to you

mommy2lexinmark
by Alex on Sep. 15, 2012 at 10:32 PM
I had pink spotting 5-6 dpo....NEVER before!!! Hopefully this is a good sign for us!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN