Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

5dpo

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 1:12 AM
  • 11 Replies
has anyone had any symptoms 5dpo ever? i been having discomfort n some light cramping using the bathroom more plus i have developed a cold out the blue... am i crazy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 1:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
armywife1820
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 1:14 AM

im 9dpo and i started getting extremely hungry 5dpo and i started to feel tired all the time&i couldnt sleep. i still feel like that now but not as bad.

armywife1820
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 1:14 AM

so no i dont think your crazy(: lol

mizzamber86
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 1:18 AM
ok because the past few days i been extremely tired but tonight i can't sleep my body aches my throat hurts i feel like i have a cold... my stomach just hurts n like i said the symptoms are there...

Quoting armywife1820:

im 9dpo and i started getting extremely hungry 5dpo and i started to feel tired all the time&i couldnt sleep. i still feel like that now but not as bad.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armywife1820
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 1:20 AM

I dont think pregnancy can give you a cold, so id look that up(:

Quoting mizzamber86:

ok because the past few days i been extremely tired but tonight i can't sleep my body aches my throat hurts i feel like i have a cold... my stomach just hurts n like i said the symptoms are there...

Quoting armywife1820:

mizzamber86
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 1:26 AM
i did it says something about ur immune system weakens n stuffy nose n sore throats does happen...

Quoting armywife1820:

I dont think pregnancy can give you a cold, so id look that up(:

Quoting mizzamber86:

Quoting armywife1820:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chasesmum3109
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 1:26 AM
1 mom liked this
i'm 7dpo with barely any symptoms just bloating and a weird crampy feeling

fx'ed for you!! And lots of baby dust!!!

Ps I did read somewhere that a lot of expecting mothers get colds in early pregnancy. Oh and I took a test yesterday it was negative thats expected since its way early.... I'm still not out yet!!

Good luck keep us posted(=
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armywife1820
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 2:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Im 9dpo well now 10 dpo and im crampy&bloating also! also i took a test 8 dpo and it came out negative too!:(

Quoting Chasesmum3109:

Ps I did read somewhere that a lot of expecting mothers get colds in early pregnancy. Oh and I took a test yesterday it was negative thats expected since its way early.... I'm still not out yet!!

mizzamber86
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this
thx ... same to you!!! im just feeling blah feeling n crampy keep me posted also...

Quoting Chasesmum3109:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
a5hl3yC
by Bronze Member on Sep. 16, 2012 at 10:52 AM

I've heard that when you're first going through the implantation it can feel similar to pms symptoms which is why it's hard/confusing for some people to tell at first.

mizzamber86
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 11:10 AM
yeah but i think it's too early for implanation

Quoting a5hl3yC:

I've heard that when you're first going through the implantation it can feel similar to pms symptoms which is why it's hard/confusing for some people to tell at first.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)