Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

my heart is breaking so confused

Posted by   + Show Post

Okay well the end of aug I got my bfp along with some neg test then positive test again so I was happy ,well because I made a move cross country I haven't really been wanting to talk to anyone .so september 3 I started having some bleeding not a full flow and not enough for a full pad a day ,but it lasted for 7 days and my aunt flow is never more then 4 days if that .It sorry tmi it would go from brown to pink to dark red and back to brown .it was mainly spotting with light flow .after that ended i would have brown when I would wipe .I never had blood clots and i only had cramps for a few mins.I think I maybe wasn't really pregnant ,I don't know anymore .I haven't test since the bleeding ended either .I really hate my body .what should I do .

by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 3:50 AM
Replies (11-13):
amlucas2011
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 1:55 AM
Some pregnant women still bleed. You should pray and test.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jackieb2811
by Bronze Member on Sep. 17, 2012 at 1:58 AM

I bled with my twins it was my first pregnancy I bled for a day for 3 months 3 separate occasions. Do not give up hope! You passed no clots you should be good! Test in the morning with fmu and report back to us! Then make sure you call the doctor and tell them so you can get an u/s as soon as you can to make sure all is going good! Hope everything works out for you! Until you know do not stress!

mommy090910
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 2:38 PM

I tested yesterday aftenoon and it was neg Iam so sad ,but I am going to the doctor nexted week to get a check up.I will update soon thank you all

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)