Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

If you are familiar with charting BBT, please take a look....

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 10:56 PM
  • 19 Replies

***9/29/12 UPDATE***

Okay so my temp is steadily dropping and dropped to my CL at this point, does that mean that I'm just not producing progesterone? I don't understand..I thought for sure this was our month. Please, I appreciate any and all advice. TY!

9-15-12: I'm not sure what exactly I'm looking for when charting BBT. I've never noticed a drop then spike like that. Is that indicitive of ovulation? I realize it's really soon but I was advised that clomid can cause ovulation to come rather prematurely. Thanks for all advice!! :)

9-16-12 Update: Had some abdominal cramping, right around my right ovary!

9-20-12 UPDATE: Got a positive OPK tonight. Time to BD! :)

PS please excuse my filthy bathroom counter. lol

9/25: I know this is going to sound completely bizaare but is it at all possible to experience pregnancy symptoms this soon? I got all clammy and nauseous today but didn't end up throwing up and I have been so unbearably tired for the past few days. Surely I would have to have enough hcg in my system to get a BFP to be experiencing symptoms this soon?  Also, I haven't had any bleeding yet so I don't think implantation has even taken place... please gimme some advice! Thank you

My chart as of 9/26/12: Please tell me this looks promising!

by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 10:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Sep. 16, 2012 at 11:04 PM

You don't usually O before you even stop taking Clomid.  Its usually 5-10 days after you finish it.  Which could be early depending on when you normally O.

Your temp spike today does normally indicate ovulation.  It depends on what your temps do over the next few days, though.  Something else could have caused that spike.

Looks like you have a good BD pattern, though, if that was ovulation!

Mathmagician
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Thank you! My charts have never been this consistent; I know it's seems so early but I also had CM that almost resembled EWCM yesterday. I guess stranger things have happened though lol.

Quoting GwenMB:

You don't usually O before you even stop taking Clomid.  Its usually 5-10 days after you finish it.  Which could be early depending on when you normally O.

Your temp spike today does normally indicate ovulation.  It depends on what your temps do over the next few days, though.  Something else could have caused that spike.

Looks like you have a good BD pattern, though, if that was ovulation!

Mathmagician
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Bump for update!

kelley72
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Could be- anything else to make your temp spike like sleep interruption, etc?  won't know for sure until temps are up for three days!  Hope you caught/catch it!

alliesaurus
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 1:37 PM

looks like it could be O, you'll just have to ride out the next few days to see continuous high temps!! GOODLUCK!

HisB0107
by Billine on Sep. 17, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Definitely looks like ovulation! FX'ed for you hun!!!!

Mathmagician
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Well dang!! My temp dropped this morning but I didn't get a whole lot of sleep so I guess we'll see what tomorrrow's looks like!

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Sep. 17, 2012 at 2:10 PM
As a rule u O 5-10 days after the last pill, for me it was 11-16 days after.....also note that clomid itself can raise temps & then about 24 hrs after ur done it drops, then after O it rises again & stays risen! Once ur temp rises 0.3 degrees or more & then stays above the previous 6 temps for 3+ days u can confirm O! Using OPK is better for predicting while BBT is better for confirming.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mathmagician
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 5:38 PM

bump for another update

Mathmagician
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 2:48 AM

BUMP..please provide some insight!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN