Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

felt like sharing (long).. GRAPHIC PIC (WARNING)

Posted by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 12:17 AM
  • 62 Replies
2 moms liked this

Started ttc april of 2011.. We had the iud, and took it out the beg. Of april. Three months went by with no bfp.. We were so upset so july came around, we only bd once.. I actually forgot about ttc because we were out of town visiting family. Aug 7th of 2011, my DH's parents were visiting us, we were leaving dinner and dh jokingly said "hey mom,stephs preg" at this time we were a day early from af.. The next day we tested and bfp!!!!we were so excited!, we couldn't believe it! I told dh he jinxed us and it was a good jinx!!! went in for a u/s a week later and they saw a sac but didnt see or hear the heart beat.doctor said could still be to early.. 5days later we went back and really saw the sac but the heart beat was not there... He asked me if i knew i was bleeding and i had no clue. He told me what to expect in the next 48 hrs... I actually caught the baby in my hand.. He told me to freeze it and sent the baby to do an autopsy... I was devastated...holding a baby, looking at it seeing life, just broke my heart, broke into pieces.. A week went by and i thought we were going to be okay... I was sitting at church, praying, and talking about our study groups when i doubled over in pain. I don't even know how i got to the hospital.. They were running tests and tests, and couldn't find a baby but levels were still up.. They finally rushed me to the OR, where they opened me up to figure out what was wrong.. The baby was already in my tube growing, they took pictures, i saw the head the body, everything, i lost a lot of blood.. When i woke up i just remember crying for our baby... I was in dis belief. Surgery was painful, one week went by and it seemed like forever... Till this day, one tube later we are trying for our rainbow baby.. I'm so grateful too be alive, and breathing.. I love my kids and family so much, we all just feel we want our babies back..its hard too think i had them and saw them just couldnt keep them.. I was 2 months with the first mc and 2.5 months with the ectopic.. Thank you for reading, hopefully you all can give me advise... I'm on my 4th round of clomid.. And hoping a lot of bding will help us. Gl to all you wonderful ladies!!!

by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 12:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy2lexinmark
by Alex on Sep. 17, 2012 at 12:29 AM
Oh my thats a lot to have to deal with and I'm so sorry u had to go through that... I'm confused was it twins and one was in the tube or two different prego?? I really hope that u get ur baby now!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emmalin94
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 12:32 AM
I was 16 when I had my miscarriage I was 7 months along and ended up delivering my daughter. I found out a couple days ago the reason I haven't conceived since then is because I have pcos.I feel lost and out of control. I feel as if God doesn't want me to be a mother. so I'm basically here as a cheerleader. I hope you get your desired BFP SOON!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steph_twins
by Stephanie on Sep. 17, 2012 at 12:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes it was twins.. :(
Its been a long rough journey but I'm always trying to keep my head up, and stay positive, some days are better than others.
Thank you for your kind words :o)
One day at a time..

Quoting mommy2lexinmark:

Oh my thats a lot to have to deal with and I'm so sorry u had to go through that... I'm confused was it twins and one was in the tube or two different prego?? I really hope that u get ur baby now!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steph_twins
by Stephanie on Sep. 17, 2012 at 12:37 AM
I'm so sorry.. I know the pain your feeling i know every emotion..
I pray alot, i always encourage myself to keep pushing through even when times get rough... One day our time will come.. Gods time..

Quoting emmalin94:

I was 16 when I had my miscarriage I was 7 months along and ended up delivering my daughter. I found out a couple days ago the reason I haven't conceived since then is because I have pcos.I feel lost and out of control. I feel as if God doesn't want me to be a mother. so I'm basically here as a cheerleader. I hope you get your desired BFP SOON!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emmalin94
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 12:46 AM
I wish I was as optimistic. sometimes I feel as if I could have done something different. I spend a lot of time talking my my Angel but it feels as if no one is there. I've thrown in the towel and started bc to get rid of the cysts and am highly considering a hysterectomy. I hope the best for all the moms & women ttc
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steph_twins
by Stephanie on Sep. 17, 2012 at 12:51 AM
I know how you feel.. I know..
I know the emotions, the heartache, the crying, the screaming, the roller coaster of happy then tears... I know..
However i know we all have our time, and we have to keep our heads up.. Even though i know even that's hard to do..
Love you ladies,
Thank you all for everything!!

Quoting emmalin94:

I wish I was as optimistic. sometimes I feel as if I could have done something different. I spend a lot of time talking my my Angel but it feels as if no one is there. I've thrown in the towel and started bc to get rid of the cysts and am highly considering a hysterectomy. I hope the best for all the moms & women ttc

Btw, we named one of the angel babies emmalynn..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffluv81
tired mentally. HEY WHERE MY BABY AT? Still not preggo dang it.
Yesterday at 5:32 PM
by Tiffanie on Sep. 17, 2012 at 3:46 PM

autopsy? On a 5 week fetus?

Sorry you had to encounter all that....hugs

steph_twins
by Stephanie on Sep. 17, 2012 at 3:49 PM
Yes.. :( i guess its possible...
Made things harder..

Quoting tiffluv81:

autopsy? On a 5 week fetus?

Sorry you had to encounter all that....hugs

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffluv81
tired mentally. HEY WHERE MY BABY AT? Still not preggo dang it.
Yesterday at 5:32 PM
by Tiffanie on Sep. 17, 2012 at 4:08 PM

I wish they would have done something like that for me. Instead, they had me bring the baby whenever I passsed it. I passed it right when i got to the er into the wheelchair. All they did for me was kept me for two days due to the amount of blood i was loosing. I was only 11wks 3 days at that time. They told me I was probably going to need a transfusion if I dont stop bleeding like that. All this was in february. Two months later for my follow up. They said since i lost so much blood I am severly anemic. I have to take 4 iron pills aday. (4 of them.)When i was preggers it was one maybe two a day.

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Sep. 17, 2012 at 4:18 PM
I lost one of my twins in my first pregnancy at 9 wks & it was hard, luckily it wasn't traumadic & I had the healthy baby to keep me positive, I can't imagine how hard that must have been, to lose both, so close but not at the same time, ugh my heart goes out to you hun. I too have pcos & after my 1st I conceived #2 & #3 with clomid so I hope that gives u some hope <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)