Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you think its okay to ride coasters during a 2ww

Posted by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 6:56 AM
  • 6 Replies
We've been trying for over a year. I was invited to a special event on Saturday which will be at the start of the wait.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 6:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 7:35 AM
2 moms liked this
Well I didnt think their was a chance I would get preggo because I went out of town for a week and a half and only had sex with hubby the day before I left and it wasnt my fertile time (I thought!) Soo I went to a weekend rock festival stayed drunk for the whole weekend ..danced my ass off..That Monday I went to a amusment park and rode every coaster there sometimes more then once. Got home about a week and a half later noticed hey I havent gotten af and I was waking up burning hot every morning..Yep Im 12 weeks pregnant Wensday:P

Also I only have one tube ..Had a tubal reversal and he could only fix one..Had a bfp in Feb it was ectopic. Our chance of another ectopic in that tube was very very high..So I joke that the coaster shook this one out of the tube..

So I say GO and HAVE FUN:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 3:09 AM

GO have fun and de-stress... If we are like "Well, we can't do x because it's the 2ww... and we can't do y because my egg is forming.. and I could get lucky this time...." Eventually you'll rationalize not doing anything ever because you 'could get or could be pregnant... ;) 

by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Go and enjoy yourself. You shouldn't limit yourself to activites because of trying not unless you want to or dr says. But i think that if you limit yourself you can notice the stress of ttc. but if you distract yourself with daily activities and just to have fun. I think it probably helps the process of ttc too. I've been trying for about a Year and six months. its been really hard. I am in utah and i went to Lagoon tons of times  and still plan to go. Just enjoy it the best you can. good luck

by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 3:37 PM

YES.  Don't limit yourself until you get a positive pg test.

Really.  I'm going on 2 years TTC.  If I limited myself now, I would want to die.  If it's long term TTC then seriously you need to give yourself a break and have fun.  I'm in the "drink til its pink" group though, so I guess maybe thats just imho.

by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 3:40 PM

I went to 6flags 2 dpo and I was freaking out. The guy slamed the security thing so bad on my pelvic area it hurt and I screamed ... I'm 4dpo right now.

Maybe the rollerscoast is the little push the swimmers need to catch that eggie. lol

Good luck to u!

by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 12:57 AM
I went to an amusement park and rode a freaking huge roller coaster, 2 days later I found out I was pregnant. The whole time I was there I thought I was about to start because I was cramping, my back hurt, and I was tired. My period sometimes came a little later every so often so I thought that was the case that time but I was about 5 weeks along :) now my son is the biggest daredevil I've ever seen LOL
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN