Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

do you think its okay to ride coasters during a 2ww

Posted by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 6:56 AM
  • 6 Replies
We've been trying for over a year. I was invited to a special event on Saturday which will be at the start of the wait.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 6:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
sissykay78
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 7:35 AM
2 moms liked this
Well I didnt think their was a chance I would get preggo because I went out of town for a week and a half and only had sex with hubby the day before I left and it wasnt my fertile time (I thought!) Soo I went to a weekend rock festival stayed drunk for the whole weekend ..danced my ass off..That Monday I went to a amusment park and rode every coaster there sometimes more then once. Got home about a week and a half later noticed hey I havent gotten af and I was waking up burning hot every morning..Yep Im 12 weeks pregnant Wensday:P

Also I only have one tube ..Had a tubal reversal and he could only fix one..Had a bfp in Feb it was ectopic. Our chance of another ectopic in that tube was very very high..So I joke that the coaster shook this one out of the tube..

So I say GO and HAVE FUN:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaliary
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 3:09 AM

GO have fun and de-stress... If we are like "Well, we can't do x because it's the 2ww... and we can't do y because my egg is forming.. and I could get lucky this time...." Eventually you'll rationalize not doing anything ever because you 'could get or could be pregnant... ;) 

wifemother220
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Go and enjoy yourself. You shouldn't limit yourself to activites because of trying not unless you want to or dr says. But i think that if you limit yourself you can notice the stress of ttc. but if you distract yourself with daily activities and just to have fun. I think it probably helps the process of ttc too. I've been trying for about a Year and six months. its been really hard. I am in utah and i went to Lagoon tons of times  and still plan to go. Just enjoy it the best you can. good luck

shilohkitten
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 3:37 PM

YES.  Don't limit yourself until you get a positive pg test.

Really.  I'm going on 2 years TTC.  If I limited myself now, I would want to die.  If it's long term TTC then seriously you need to give yourself a break and have fun.  I'm in the "drink til its pink" group though, so I guess maybe thats just imho.

millafpcosta
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 3:40 PM

I went to 6flags 2 dpo and I was freaking out. The guy slamed the security thing so bad on my pelvic area it hurt and I screamed ... I'm 4dpo right now.

Maybe the rollerscoast is the little push the swimmers need to catch that eggie. lol

Good luck to u!

shawn_jax_mom
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 12:57 AM
I went to an amusement park and rode a freaking huge roller coaster, 2 days later I found out I was pregnant. The whole time I was there I thought I was about to start because I was cramping, my back hurt, and I was tired. My period sometimes came a little later every so often so I thought that was the case that time but I was about 5 weeks along :) now my son is the biggest daredevil I've ever seen LOL
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)