Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

maybe i should put what i want aside :(

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 9:27 AM
  • 2 Replies
So this goes from my post yesterday.So I talked to the hubby this morning about at least start trying to get pregnant and he says he don't even want to do that.He says I only want another baby BC my friends are having babies and I told him that's not the reason and I explained to him the reasons.He just don't understand what this means to me,he says he does but he isn't me or a woman so I don't believe he does.He says will talk more this weekend but I told him not to worry about it BC I'd hate to put something on him he don't want.How do I get him to understand??
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mama2gg
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 9:34 AM
You really don't dear

Both people have to want a baby to have a solid family life there is no explaining why you want a baby when he doesn't I'm sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelswaiting
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 10:31 AM

I'm in the same boat. I want one so bad, but he's not fully ready yet. He wants to lose weight first, and wants us to start working out together, but doesn't want to do that until this winter. So he doesn't want to start really trying until winter. When I told him last night how late I was and that I was taking a test this morning he kinda freaked out. (It was a BFN.) But I sent him a pic of the "Not Pregnant" and told him he was off the hook. I guess we're going to talk more this weekend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured