Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

after two days of questioning my eyes...

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 9:40 PM
  • 10 Replies

Poll

Question: what should i test with if i cant resist the urge?

Options:

use the frer!!

save the frer and use the wondfo!!!

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 21

View Results

I used a frer on both days.  i have one frer and two wondfos left.  im going to try not to test at all, but if i do, what do you think i should do?

by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 9:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 9:55 PM
3 moms liked this

I think because of the way that we as POAS-aholics are we need as a group to stop using FRERs. They have large indents, and women look so closely they make themselves believe they see lines, when its just indents. Unless its BAM in your face, then just toss it and call it negative. So test with either, but don't cross your eyes, and hold it to a light, and twist it and turn it, and take it apart and think maybe if I hold it at this angle maybe I see a slight something LOL. KWIM. If you have had some possible light BFPs in the past few days I would wait atleast 3 days and retest with either the FRER or the wondfo. If you had a light line recently it should be DARK by them so you dont have to question it. Keep us posted, and I really wish you the best!! 

madreincreible
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 9:58 PM

What is wondfos?? never heard of em. And if you have 2 of those... test with that one next with FMU! Good luck 

ohmandy
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 10:01 PM

hahaha.  i am soooo guilty of that lol.  this is why i really want to wait haha.  im 11 dpo, so if i can wait till 13 i know i have a better chance of a truer result.  im just afraid i'll wake up and be all I NEED TO POAS!!!! hahaha.  

Quoting NoraDun:

I think because of the way that we as POAS-aholics are we need as a group to stop using FRERs. They have large indents, and women look so closely they make themselves believe they see lines, when its just indents. Unless its BAM in your face, then just toss it and call it negative. So test with either, but don't cross your eyes, and hold it to a light, and twist it and turn it, and take it apart and think maybe if I hold it at this angle maybe I see a slight something LOL. KWIM. If you have had some possible light BFPs in the past few days I would wait atleast 3 days and retest with either the FRER or the wondfo. If you had a light line recently it should be DARK by them so you dont have to question it. Keep us posted, and I really wish you the best!! 

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 10:02 PM

They are cheapies you can purchase from amazon.com or ebay. You can get large counts for the same price you spend on just a few Frers. They are good tests, but like any test they give off the occasional false positive. 

Quoting madreincreible:

What is wondfos?? never heard of em. And if you have 2 of those... test with that one next with FMU! Good luck 

ohmandy
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 10:03 PM

from the internet and much cheaper lol.  i got 20 opks and 5 hpts for 10.50.  much better than other options :)

Quoting madreincreible:

madreincreible
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 10:03 PM

have you recieved a positive?

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Its ain't just you sweetie, I have done it, and I know many of the ladies here have. That is the only thing I count as a blessing. I have only ovulated twice in two years so I have only done it twice LOL, but both times I got what I thought were faint lines, I mean lines I could pull out tweaked and all. But they were just how the tests are made. So I am DETERMINED to no longer look twice. I will glance, if there is no obvious line its going in the trast and I am moving on LOL. 

As far as NEEDING to poas go ahead and use the wondfo. But glance and toss LOL. Dont look to hard. Because if your anything like me you have lines in your eyes LOL. And then take the Frer at 13 or 14 dpo. Good Luck

Quoting ohmandy:

hahaha.  i am soooo guilty of that lol.  this is why i really want to wait haha.  im 11 dpo, so if i can wait till 13 i know i have a better chance of a truer result.  im just afraid i'll wake up and be all I NEED TO POAS!!!! hahaha.  

Quoting NoraDun:

ohmandy
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 10:06 PM

nothing i would call a bfp, but i keep thinking i see something haha, though it could be a forced second line lol

Quoting madreincreible:

have you recieved a positive?

ohmandy
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 10:08 PM

lol, i said in a previous post that i thought id start seeing pink lines on my walls soon :)

Quoting NoraDun:

Its ain't just you sweetie, I have done it, and I know many of the ladies here have. That is the only thing I count as a blessing. I have only ovulated twice in two years so I have only done it twice LOL, but both times I got what I thought were faint lines, I mean lines I could pull out tweaked and all. But they were just how the tests are made. So I am DETERMINED to no longer look twice. I will glance, if there is no obvious line its going in the trast and I am moving on LOL. 

As far as NEEDING to poas go ahead and use the wondfo. But glance and toss LOL. Dont look to hard. Because if your anything like me you have lines in your eyes LOL. And then take the Frer at 13 or 14 dpo. Good Luck

Quoting ohmandy:

Quoting NoraDun:

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 10:11 PM

I know the feeling LOL

Quoting ohmandy:

lol, i said in a previous post that i thought id start seeing pink lines on my walls soon :)

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting ohmandy:

Quoting NoraDun:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)