Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Question again :-).. Please help( maybe TMI)

Hey ladies
Well for about a week now maybe more, I've been having a lot of watery CM and sometimes with white CM in the middle, and i mean a lot, it feels like I wet my pants
Well I just wanted to ask if anyone has had this before and what could it mean??
Thank u so much ladies baby dust to all and good luck :-) and congrats to all the BFP's :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Replies (21-23):
Wantstobeamum22
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 4:33 AM
That's ok, thank u so much

Quoting crzemom:

Quoting Wantstobeamum22:

Oh ok I guess I just am miss understanding you hope everything works out

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof5kids84
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 2:21 PM
I never had any symptoms really. Not until about about a week ago. Anyway, I had a weirdo 4 day brownish spotting thing on the 4th-8th. I got a BFP yesterday.

Quoting Wantstobeamum22:

Nah I haven't, coz I got my period on the 9th which was two days early, so I didn't bother. I don't have any symptoms though

Quoting Momof5kids84:

Have you tested?

Quoting Wantstobeamum22:

Thank u, but I'm not pregnant, I had my period on the 9th of this month, but it was a weird period tho, so I don't get why I'm getting this and alot of it too

Quoting Momof5kids84:

The wet feeling is normal during pregnancy. This is why I usually wear a pad. I can't stand feeling wet.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wantstobeamum22
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 6:13 PM
I had the same too. But mine had abit of red blood in there too and I went for 5 days. Congrats on ur pregnancy. I know I'm not pregnant, because I don't have any symptoms

Quoting Momof5kids84:

I never had any symptoms really. Not until about about a week ago. Anyway, I had a weirdo 4 day brownish spotting thing on the 4th-8th. I got a BFP yesterday.

Quoting Wantstobeamum22:

Nah I haven't, coz I got my period on the 9th which was two days early, so I didn't bother. I don't have any symptoms though

Quoting Momof5kids84:

Have you tested?

Quoting Wantstobeamum22:

Thank u, but I'm not pregnant, I had my period on the 9th of this month, but it was a weird period tho, so I don't get why I'm getting this and alot of it too

Quoting Momof5kids84:

The wet feeling is normal during pregnancy. This is why I usually wear a pad. I can't stand feeling wet.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)