Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive
I was just diagnosed with PCOS in August & was told it is the leading cause of female infertility. So I'm wondering who else suffers from this unfortunate disorder. It might feel a bit better knowing that we aren't dealing with this alone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 10:28 PM
Replies (61-68):
Always1222
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:55 AM

I was diagnosed a about two months and a half months ago. My hubby and I are trying for our first. Having a doctor who listens and cares about your concerns is key. Wishing you lots of luck at your appointment!

Dreamtobeamom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:33 AM

i have it 

nangel4u
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:11 PM
I was dx in April of this year and still ttc #1 after 4 years :-(
crzemom
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Me diagnosed in feb2011 =)
Zealand2008
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:29 PM
A friend of mine has it. She had a surgery called ovarian drilling and now she has 2 children.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RubyMom0526
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:34 PM

PCOS isn't fertility issue.  You can control it.  I have two kids and a surrogate and I have PCOS

Dani1009
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:16 PM
It is the number one cause of infertility for women. So it is indeed an infertility issue. I think it is insensitive to say that it can be controlled. Thousands of women are unable to conceive because of this disorder, even with medical intervention.

Quoting RubyMom0526:

PCOS isn't fertility issue.  You can control it.  I have two kids and a surrogate and I have PCOS

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CaGrider1992
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:31 PM

I just got diagnosed with it In Febuary. I am TTC and have been for almost a year and a half. I do know women tho that have this and have multiple chidren. 

Just keep your head up. You'll make it. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)