Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone ever gotten pregnant on their period? Just curious
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 9:59 AM
Replies (11-16):
Kiki2009
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 4:56 PM
Did you have those first 2 on time or were you irregular? I've always been curious about this. I know women can't technically have their period but usually just have vaginal bleeding, but I wondered if it was on time like a period.

Quoting JesusMySavior:

I did actually get pregnant on my period, I know for sure cuz hubby was a trucker and gone for wks at a time and he was only home during my period. I had my next 2 periods the following months and went to the dr thinking I had the flu and come to find out I was 9wks 2days, so yes it can happen (atleast with me it did).lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3Bsmomma
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 5:40 PM
My sister had her period every month like clock work for her first 4 months... I've only had irregular bleeding
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annemarie11
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 5:44 PM
My Aunt had her period the entire pregnancy with all 3 of her children.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lbrummett
by Lori on Sep. 25, 2012 at 5:49 PM
They say if your bleeding during pregnancy it is not your period but vaginal bleeding. This makes since because your period is shedding your lining and that would be a bad thing. I had a friend who bled her whole 9 months.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justme00
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 5:56 PM

I had what I beleve was a period the first month with my last son. It even started 14 days after O and with in hours of a neg test. Lasted as long as AF and cramps clots heavy flow everything just like AF. Found out a week after I stoped bleeeding that I was 6 weeks.

JesusMySavior
by Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Yes they came on time and lasted about 5-6days both times, I didn't really find out I was pg until I went to pull a pair of my jeans up and they wouldn't button. So I got my bfp then about 3 1/2 wks at the time but didn't get to see dr to confirm I was 9wks 2days. 

Quoting Kiki2009:

Did you have those first 2 on time or were you irregular? I've always been curious about this. I know women can't technically have their period but usually just have vaginal bleeding, but I wondered if it was on time like a period.

Quoting JesusMySavior:

I did actually get pregnant on my period, I know for sure cuz hubby was a trucker and gone for wks at a time and he was only home during my period. I had my next 2 periods the following months and went to the dr thinking I had the flu and come to find out I was 9wks 2days, so yes it can happen (atleast with me it did).lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured