Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

8DPO

Posted by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 1:32 PM
  • 108 Replies
4 moms liked this

WARNING BELOW CONTAINS PICTURES OF: Used OPKS, and HPTS, Cervical Mucus, Saliva pics, and more. Don't look if easily offended. Thank you!!

Follow the rest of my journal HERE

So here goes...Ladies we are on to cycle.....ummm.....9 I think....28 mns of TTC amd our first round of Clomid. I started taking it CD 3! This post will have my newest update at the top in red, so you can read previous updates below. Down at the bottom will be my current chart and opks. Thank you ladies for all the support you give!

10/14/12- 8dpo and Cd22 today! Feeling pretty good today. Had some mild cramping, and some breast tingling, but otherwise been feeling fine. Here is todays test!

10/13/12- 7dpo and CD21 today! And here is my pregnancy test

Pretty sure its an evap since the test is so old. But it was fun to take anyway. Anxious to use a Wondfo in the morning. Then a Frer Monday morning :) Still very calm feeling this cycle. I am not looking to much into anything, and although I have hope, I still really feel like its probably not gonna be this cycle. This morning I did wake up with some nausea (almost got sick during sex...NOT a good thing) and I have a headache. Still increased saliva, and increased cervical mucus. My saliva scope is still ferning. Oh and my boobs still ache. Progesterone peaks today...so hopefuly non related pregnancy symptoms will ease up soon! Thanks for reading ladies!

10/12/12- 6dpo and Cd 20 today! I HAVE DECIDED to start testing tomorrow at 7 dpo! LOL Call me crazy! But here is my thought process....I know the risk of testing early. I know why its best to ait until 18 dpo. BUT I am not blessed with fertility, I dont get this chance often. And if I have learned anything about the past two times I have Od in over 2 yrs its that there is no telling when I will get the chance to pee on a HPT again. And honestly...because of the fact I never get this chance I have 22 stinking HPTS. I NEED to use some up LOL. So I will start testing tomorrow, 7dpo, with FMU, on a wondfo. Its surely gonna be postive. BUT HECK it wil be fun anyway LOL SO ladies, call me crazy and wish me luck :D I will post a picture everyday here. Keep me bummed if you wanna follow :)

As far as symptoms etc. I dont really have any. Today I felt better then ever. I have a load of energy, I was in the best mood (even though my stupid computer crashed) I just feel great. I did have a surprise in my underwear all day long (TMI WARNING) with a large and constint are of white discharge. Something I haven't experienced since pregnancy. But something I WILL not get too excited over until confirmed because maybe its Clomid related. I am still getting a full ferning on my saliva scopes, which means an rise in estrogen still, which according to research also causes Leukorrhea. So I am keeping that in the back of my mind as a possiblity as well :) Other then that I have had some pelvic pulling, and breast achiness. But thats it. So not exactly the list load of symptoms I am used to during my 2ww.

Here is a great link about Leukorrhea if anyone is interested!

10/11/12- 5DPO and CD 19 today!! So I had my yearly pap and progesterone test done today. Dr said everything looks and feels great internally. He said pregnancy is obviously too early to pick up on a blood test, so I am waiting until later in my cycle to have one done. We did go ahead and do the progesterone test even though I am 2 days early. I should have those results by 10am. I took my Hubby's test results from his blood work on the 4th and the Dr looked it over. He said he is not overly concerned. He said even if the low testosterone is causing a low sperm count that women get pregnant fairly easy even with low sperm. And at this point, with our history, he sees no reason to be concerned. He is sending him to have a semen analysis however. And the plan is to start me on 2000mg of Metformin and 50 mg of Clomid again next cycle if it turns out we didn't conceive this cycle.

So to sum it up: 

Progesteron blood work results 10/12/12

Blood Pregnancy Test results 10/16/12

Semen Analysis results 10/17/12

AF due 10/20/12

As far as how I am feeling. Well I am extremely bloated, had some dizziness this morning, along with some severe cramping, and backache this morning, but over all I feel great. My cervix is high,closed, and firm. And I am having a mixture of creamy and sticky thick CM. Today was also my last day of Pineapple! YEAY!!!

10/10/12- 4DPO and CD 18 today!! Well I talked to the nurse this morning and got the exact number. The normal level is 2.3-8.3 and his was 1.51 She said they didn't run a full hormone test. They did a CBC and Complete Metabolic. By the sounds of it some other things came back off. So he has an apt Tuesday the 16th at 9:15. The nurse said she sent out a letter with all the results to everything yesterday so I expected to get it today but did not. So if I dont get it by the time I have to leave for my Drs apt tomorrow I am gonna stop by the Family Dr and pick up a copy to take to my OB. I want him to tell me what he thinks. We will discuss if he feels a semen analysis is needed, and maybe a complete hormone work up. I will also ask for a blood pregnancy test on the 16th at 10dpo. Given the recent events I dont want to stress thinking there is any possibility that I am preggo if I am not. But I do feel like we have a chance. And I prayed very hard to God last night that this is our month. I am still determined to stay stress free. Yesterday I feel was a test. Could I stay stress free and trust my Lord. At first the answer was no. I allowed my own fears to get in the way of seeing the bigger picture. This morning I feel stress free again. I know God is in control, and no matter what he has a plan. 

Other then feeling much more stress free this morning, Progesterone is kicking my butt! My boobs ache and itch. My cervix is low firm and close, and I have a ton of creamy CM. I have had off and on cramping, and uterus flutters. And I have had gas and diarrhea. I have a feeling my progesterone test should be fantastic tomorrow. I will update again tomorrow after my OB apt! 

Symptoms this afternoon are way worse. Headache, nausea, dizziness, cramps, breast tenderness. Here is my saliva pic for the day. Full ferning. Had I temped I am sure I would of seen a dip today. Tomorrow should be negative for ferning until implantation occurs. I will keep checking! 

UPDATE: Well Hubby had his testosterone checked last Thursday. I spoke with one of the front desk ladies who said that she couldn't read all of the results because the nurse would need to explain but that his testosterone came back extremely LOW, and that we would need to make an apt to come in and discuss treatment plans. I am supposed to hear back from the nurse tomorrow to go over all the results, and get them explained. Everything I have found on the Internet says low T = Low Sperm. So I certainly feel out this cycle. I dont want to have hope for a hopeless cycle. 

10/09/12- 3DPO and CD17 today!!! I had another beautiful temp rise today. Woke up around 4am this morning with some pretty bad cramping. Then this morning couldn't eat due to nausea. Still having some cramping, some left ovary pains, some breast tenderness, headaches, and some backaches. Used my Saliva scope and got partial ferning, possibly from a secondary estrogen rise. Gonna keep checking!

Checked my cervix this morning and was SHOCKED at all the CM I am having. Its a TON of CM, thick white creamy, and extremely abundant. Almost blueish in color. My cervix is high, firm, and close. I know the CM I am having is similar to pregnancy CM but I know its to early to be pregnancy related. But I have not experienced such a CM the past two times I ovulated. So I am praying its a sign :) I do seem to be fairly calm this  time around. I feel good about our timing. 6 days until testing :)

10/08/12- 2DPO and CD 16 today!! My temp went sky high this morning. Looks so good :) I am so happy!! I am very bloated, and gassy. But I am sososo happy!! So now count down to testing :) I am prepared!! I think since I have so many PT that I will start testing 9dpo just for the heck of it. I am tired of having so many and never having the chance to actually take them!! So 9dpo I will take a wondfo (not seen in the picture but I have 10) 10dpo I will take a FRER, 11dpo a Blue dye test, 12 dpo another Wondfo, 13 dpo another Frer, and 14 dpo I will take a Digital!

I called my OB office. I have an apt to get my yearly exam done Thursday the 11th at 1:30. So the nurse told me to talk to my OB then about my cycle and she is sure I can go ahead and get my progesterone level checked then. I am so excited. I will be 5 dpo at that point, so we should easily be able to confirm O. Then if their is any concerns he has I can always go back on a later date for more blood result!

This evening I am having some back pains. I am super exhausted, it hurts to bend over. I am super bloated, and slightly gassy. I am crampy, my boobs  ache, and I have had an off and on headache. I am slightly moody too! 

10/07/12- Cd 15 AND 1DPO today!! My goal is to stay as stress free as possible over the next two weeks. I am determined!! Everything pointed to ovulation occuring yesterday, my positive ovulation test, my extremely EWCM, my tender breast, horrible cramping and left ovary pain for 3 hrs, etc. So Hubby and I bed last night. When we got done I just laid there and prayed "PLEASE LORD LET THIS BE IT!!"  My plan is to call my Dr monday. I would like to go in as soon as I can to confirm ovulation. So I will update once I get that done! So anyway ladies, Hubby and I plan to keep bedding as long as we can, or until ovulation is confirmed. FX this is our month!!

10/06/12-Cd 14 today!! AND ITS FRIGGIN O day. I got a positie opk today!!!!!!!!!! And I have EWCM out of this world. I AM SO FRIGGIN EXCITED!!!!!!!! Ladies my dream came true today, I am ovulating for the first time EVER on cd 14, I am ovulating for the first time on Clomid, and I just feel really great about this cycle, and our bedding! I am so excited!!! So here is my positive opk, check out my chart, and test at the bottom of my post. And please send me baby dust ladies...I NEED IT!!!

TMI but this is my fertile CM...this is a very tiny bit LOL I HAVE A TON right now 

by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2gg
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 1:41 PM
Praying for you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Thank you!

Quoting mama2gg:

Praying for you

milmomma2006
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Good luck! You're in my prayers.

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you :)

Quoting milmomma2006:

Good luck! You're in my prayers.

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Started having some left ovary twinges. Is that normal this soon on clomid?

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Sep. 26, 2012 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this

goodshoutingfingers crossedbaby dustdancing

You got this girl!!!

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Sep. 26, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Quoting NoraDun:

Started having some left ovary twinges. Is that normal this soon on clomid?

Oh yes ma'am.......that's because the clomid is making your body think your estrogen levels are super low which is shooting FSH production through the roof :) so your ovaries are producing follicles, working hard!!! If the clomid is working you will likely feel LOTS of ovarian activity up til O if not even after!!!

woohoo

HJMF
by JoAnna on Sep. 26, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Good luck!! Keep me posted!!!!!!

mr.scariesmommy
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 7:48 PM
Praying you get your bfp this cycle!!! Sending tons of very sticky baby dust to you!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lbrummett
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 8:15 PM
Good luck! Praying for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN