Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

faint lines and neg digital (pics) update 10/11

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:06 AM
  • 35 Replies

AF is due today 14dpo.

I got a faint line at 12dpo and have been getting the same faint line for 3 days is not getting any darker. I took a digital this morning and it was a BFN. I got bloodwork done yesterday and the results take 2-3 days.

This is horrible and I cant help but being negative. I have a headache and this is my only symptom of AF. Im frustrated and sad! :(

UPDATE 10/11:

I ended up having an early miscarriage. It hurt a lot, I was crushed!  my tests never got any darker and I started bledding 2 days after my period was due. My doc confirmed I was pregnant but MC happen 1 in 4 women so my odds are better for next round. I'm ok now and I will make it happen again!

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HW614
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Hmm...weird. The lines are definitely there! When I got lines like that at 10 dpo with my dd, I was able to confirm with a digital that same day. Maybe it was a bad test? Cause those lines are clearly a bfp!

WishingAway
by Angela on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Call and tell them that your a little nervous and was wondering if your results were ready. 

haileysmom15
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:10 AM

I see the lines in the first two.. maybe it's still to early for the digital.. try taking another one tomorrow or in a few days... I would stay hopeful because the first two are positive..

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:19 AM
3 moms liked this

With a faint line like those your HCG could be anywhere from 5-20 & digitals usually test 50+

I wouldn't worry, if you had a BT it will show the accurate results hun, GL

Trying4BabyNum3
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:25 AM
Win I found out I was Pregnant my only symptom was a headache....I wish u the BEST

Quoting millafpcosta:

AF is due today 14dpo.

I got a faint line at 12dpo and have been getting the same faint line for 3 days is not getting any darker. I took a digital this morning and it was a BFN. I got bloodwork done yesterday and the results take 2-3 days.

This is horrible and I cant help but being negative. I have a headache and this is my only symptom of AF. Im frustrated and sad! :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
madreincreible
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Your most likely pregnant just VERY early!! I tested 4 days before af was due and my lines were about that faint i took another test about every 2 days and they got darker... i dont trust the digital ones

millafpcosta
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Quoting Trying4BabyNum3:

Win I found out I was Pregnant my only symptom was a headache....I wish u the BEST

I hope so!!! My only symptom of AF is headache .. I'm hoping is wrong this time :(

millafpcosta
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:04 PM

BUMP!

aussiechic
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

my early PG tests lookedl ike those too.  Remember HCG doubles every 48-72 hours so comparing tests every day won't help much.  Comparing tests every 3 days you should see a difference.  This is what helped me stay sane during those early days.  ((hugs)) hopefully your doc will call you soon with results. Maybe tomorrow with the digi?  A headache is always my FIRST sign of pregnancy .... for me.  GL honey!

pixiemom4
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this

HCG should only take a day or less, here I can go back in 2hrs and they are ready :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)