Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

faint lines and neg digital (pics) update 10/11

Posted by   + Show Post

AF is due today 14dpo.

I got a faint line at 12dpo and have been getting the same faint line for 3 days is not getting any darker. I took a digital this morning and it was a BFN. I got bloodwork done yesterday and the results take 2-3 days.

This is horrible and I cant help but being negative. I have a headache and this is my only symptom of AF. Im frustrated and sad! :(

UPDATE 10/11:

I ended up having an early miscarriage. It hurt a lot, I was crushed!  my tests never got any darker and I started bledding 2 days after my period was due. My doc confirmed I was pregnant but MC happen 1 in 4 women so my odds are better for next round. I'm ok now and I will make it happen again!

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:06 AM
Replies (11-20):
Wantn1more
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Frers can pick up very low levels of hcg.... I had pos at a beta of 8 and 11. If AF doesn't show in a day or two, try another digi. Best of luck hun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
millafpcosta
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Not here!! I dont know why!!!! this is soooo frustrating .. everywhere else is a few hours! im dying here waiting!

Quoting pixiemom4:

HCG should only take a day or less, here I can go back in 2hrs and they are ready :)

andersonmommy2
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this

When I tested with dd my reg pregnacy tests were neg so I used the digi that came with the ovulation tests and bam not even a min and it said pregnant. Like others said it can double of the couple of days so maybe wait a day or 2 and try again. I see the lines clear as day.

KrissyAndJared
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Those are deffently two lines.  Thats kinda a tough one. ! I would just try to wait it out and see what the blood work test says.! I know that suxs but its better to know for sure..! Good Luck though I hope that you get your BFP that you are looking for..!baby dust

jamie93
by Jamie* on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Digitals need more hcg to show "pregnant" wait a few more days and you should get a + on the digi. Those frers are definately bfps!

theirmommy04
by Emma on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:37 PM
I'm hopeful that this is your BFP! Keep us updated!
emtmomtwo
by Jessica on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:52 PM

not trying to pry, but are you 100% sure of when you ovulated? If not, theres a possibility that you are less dpo than you think or maybe you implanted late? Like the other ladies said, the digitals require a much higher amount of hcg than a first response or wondfo.

millafpcosta
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Yeah ... im 100% sure!!! I was on 100 of clomid that gives me a lot of OV pains and I used OPKS and the digital ones to confirm it. Im just afraid it is a chemical.

Quoting emtmomtwo:

not trying to pry, but are you 100% sure of when you ovulated? If not, theres a possibility that you are less dpo than you think or maybe you implanted late? Like the other ladies said, the digitals require a much higher amount of hcg than a first response or wondfo.

Momof5kids84
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 4:42 PM
FRER detects a smaller amount of HCG than clear blue easy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dj_kern
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 4:48 PM
2 moms liked this

When i had my pregnancy in august the frer picked up a positive and my betas were only a 13, the went up but unfortunetly i lost that pregnancy. 

ona better not i was suppose to start today and nothing yet.  I have taken some bluecross tests and they say negative, not sure if i should wait until tomorrow or saturday to test if af doesn't show her face.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured