Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

faint lines and neg digital (pics) update 10/11

Posted by   + Show Post

AF is due today 14dpo.

I got a faint line at 12dpo and have been getting the same faint line for 3 days is not getting any darker. I took a digital this morning and it was a BFN. I got bloodwork done yesterday and the results take 2-3 days.

This is horrible and I cant help but being negative. I have a headache and this is my only symptom of AF. Im frustrated and sad! :(

UPDATE 10/11:

I ended up having an early miscarriage. It hurt a lot, I was crushed!  my tests never got any darker and I started bledding 2 days after my period was due. My doc confirmed I was pregnant but MC happen 1 in 4 women so my odds are better for next round. I'm ok now and I will make it happen again!

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:06 AM
Replies (21-30):
steph.sublette
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Fingers crossed for you!

PeachySweet2007
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:05 PM
I thing digis are for fun only. Anything that comes with a battery in it....I mean you have to know it could possibly malfunction. And the ladies are right, they detect a much higher level of hcg. I think you're good to go!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emtmomtwo
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this

well i will keep you in my prayers! 

Quoting millafpcosta:

Yeah ... im 100% sure!!! I was on 100 of clomid that gives me a lot of OV pains and I used OPKS and the digital ones to confirm it. Im just afraid it is a chemical.

Quoting emtmomtwo:

not trying to pry, but are you 100% sure of when you ovulated? If not, theres a possibility that you are less dpo than you think or maybe you implanted late? Like the other ladies said, the digitals require a much higher amount of hcg than a first response or wondfo.

MasterAtArms
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:48 PM
Keep us updated. The ones with the lines look promising!
jdixon12
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:22 PM

how many dpo are you? it may just be too early on the digital test,however I do see the lines/2 on the frer test

Good luck/baby dust

rainbowbabe220
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:24 PM
This

Quoting haileysmom15:

I see the lines in the first two.. maybe it's still to early for the digital.. try taking another one tomorrow or in a few days... I would stay hopeful because the first two are positive..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lateedaa
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:58 PM

I def. see the lines.  I know that digitals are not as sensitive.  Try another in the AM with your FMU.

millafpcosta
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:21 PM

14dpo! Af was due today!   I started getting faint lines at 12dpo... i took one this afternoon after holding for 3 hours and it was barely there :( Im soooo afraid im losing my bean! 

Quoting jdixon12:

how many dpo are you? it may just be too early on the digital test,however I do see the lines/2 on the frer test

Good luck/baby dust

pixiemom4
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:39 PM

BUMP for update

Kaliary
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:43 PM

This! :D GL FX

Quoting haileysmom15:

I see the lines in the first two.. maybe it's still to early for the digital.. try taking another one tomorrow or in a few days... I would stay hopeful because the first two are positive..

Trying to Conceive Ticker

baby

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN