Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

And here is my test LOL

Posted by   + Show Post

I know it's not a bfp... I'm calling it a bfmystery. hehe it's probably nothing but I've only ever gotten stark white negatives on my wondfos and i've take over  a hundred of them. Just wanted to share. I'll test again tomorrow. 

My chart I posted today gave me CH at 6 dpo however, I could have ovulated sooner (I had two weeks of positive opks) and I could be 9dpo. I'm just trying to stay hopeful!

Off to drink 32 oz of water for my U/S

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:56 AM
Replies (41-46):
MommiesPNut
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:13 PM
Your test is like glowing green! Lol I'm not sure I see anything...if I blow it up and squint I think I o...but I'm trying to hard.
Wantstobeamum22
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:31 PM
I can see a faint line too. FX'ed it gets darker
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steph.sublette
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Update!!

Quoting amy31308:

Lol!!

Thank you! That'd be a miracle.

I told my husband I posted a pic of a test I took today and that I thought everyone would tell me I was nuts but everyone sees a line andhe was like geez do y'all show pics of your turds too. LOL!!

Quoting steph.sublette:

I think your hallucinating ; ) Just kidding..

Fingers crossed for you, and said a prayer that your cyst just magically disappears!

Quoting amy31308:

Omg. I honestly thought everyone would have said I was crazy and hallucinating!!

Quoting HJMF:

I see something too!! FX!!

amy31308
by Ashlee on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Nothing on my frer. I had something catching my eye on my wonfos again this morning but I don't know. I just need to wait it out. 

Quoting steph.sublette:

Update!!

Quoting amy31308:

Lol!!

Thank you! That'd be a miracle.

I told my husband I posted a pic of a test I took today and that I thought everyone would tell me I was nuts but everyone sees a line andhe was like geez do y'all show pics of your turds too. LOL!!

Quoting steph.sublette:

I think your hallucinating ; ) Just kidding..

Fingers crossed for you, and said a prayer that your cyst just magically disappears!

Quoting amy31308:

Omg. I honestly thought everyone would have said I was crazy and hallucinating!!

Quoting HJMF:

I see something too!! FX!!

steph.sublette
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:03 PM

Ok, fingers still crossed!

Quoting amy31308:

Nothing on my frer. I had something catching my eye on my wonfos again this morning but I don't know. I just need to wait it out. 

Mommy4Life86
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:31 PM
I do see something!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured