Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I'm so excited! the ultrasound was so perfect! YAY!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 4:39 PM
Replies (11-20):
steph.sublette
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:22 PM

I understand about not telling names.. we have a list, but wont be deciding untill baby is born.

So are you finding out the sex?

Quoting Byrd15:

I don't plan on revealing names to anyone besides my husband and mom until the baby is born. But we will be finding out the sex.

And thanks for the tips. I havent thrown up but man does nausea suck... Thats why I think its a girl, I was never sick even once with Joey, not even a slight tummy ach!

Quoting steph.sublette:

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sorry darlin, thats no fun... try to stay hydrated at least! Water with lemon.. water with ginger.. crackers!

And a girl would be cute.. names?

Quoting Byrd15:

Im guessing girl from the fact that I am sick out of my mind! I had no sickness with Joey!!!

Quoting steph.sublette:

Awww, little sweet baby : ) Soooo excited for you guys

(Im secretly guessing boy based on the placenta placement theory)

Trying4BabyNum3
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:30 PM
Congratulations :-)

Quoting Byrd15:

I'm so excited! the ultrasound was so perfect! YAY!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaliary
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Hate to be a downer on the girl vibes (I want a girl soo bad) but I was sicker than a dog for the first half of my pregnancy with my son... I lost 20 lbs the first month I was pregnant... You know what they say.... every baby is different... Good luck to you though, and congrats. 

Quoting Byrd15:

I don't plan on revealing names to anyone besides my husband and mom until the baby is born. But we will be finding out the sex.

And thanks for the tips. I havent thrown up but man does nausea suck... Thats why I think its a girl, I was never sick even once with Joey, not even a slight tummy ach!

Quoting steph.sublette:

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sorry darlin, thats no fun... try to stay hydrated at least! Water with lemon.. water with ginger.. crackers!

Quoting Byrd15:

Im guessing girl from the fact that I am sick out of my mind! I had no sickness with Joey!!!

Quoting steph.sublette:

Trying to Conceive Ticker

baby

jackieb2811
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:49 PM

How far along are you? I am due in May too! Last u/s I was at on the 18th I was still to early we only got to see the yolk sac. I have another October 10th so they can give me a better idea of how far I am and a due date!

Byrd15
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:54 PM

May 18 or May 20th. :)

I am 7 weeks 3 days! 

Quoting jackieb2811:

How far along are you? I am due in May too! Last u/s I was at on the 18th I was still to early we only got to see the yolk sac. I have another October 10th so they can give me a better idea of how far I am and a due date!

Byrd15
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:55 PM

Thanks girl! I understand, I'm just going by old wives tales. Lol :)

Quoting Kaliary:

Hate to be a downer on the girl vibes (I want a girl soo bad) but I was sicker than a dog for the first half of my pregnancy with my son... I lost 20 lbs the first month I was pregnant... You know what they say.... every baby is different... Good luck to you though, and congrats. 

Quoting Byrd15:

Quoting steph.sublette:

Quoting Byrd15:

Quoting steph.sublette:

Byrd15
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Yes yes yes!!! :D 

Quoting steph.sublette:

I understand about not telling names.. we have a list, but wont be deciding untill baby is born.

So are you finding out the sex?

Quoting Byrd15:

Quoting steph.sublette:

Quoting Byrd15:

Quoting steph.sublette:

mrsbrand
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:57 PM
What a great pic, congrats. Wishing you well through your pregnancy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jackieb2811
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Yay for May babies!!! I am due May 30th. I am postivie I got pregnant when I ovulated the 31st but my conception date is the 5th which means I am 6 weeks today but last appt they thought I was about 6 weeks and I wasn't lol I had to explain again that my cycles were 36 days not 28! Anyhow I will be needing a c section again so I will probably have this bean around may 25th

Quoting Byrd15:

I am 7 weeks 3 days! 

Quoting jackieb2811:

Byrd15
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:01 PM

WOW!!!!

Best of luck!!!!!

Quoting jackieb2811:

Yay for May babies!!! I am due May 30th. I am postivie I got pregnant when I ovulated the 31st but my conception date is the 5th which means I am 6 weeks today but last appt they thought I was about 6 weeks and I wasn't lol I had to explain again that my cycles were 36 days not 28! Anyhow I will be needing a c section again so I will probably have this bean around may 25th

Quoting Byrd15:

I am 7 weeks 3 days! 

Quoting jackieb2811:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)